Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Best On-Screen Douchebag

0a9cdc7c-0172-44b9-a76c-f1446fc49b1f.png

haha yes

and even better

tmb_1747_480.jpg

I saw the 2000 version of Shaft last week, and while the rest of the movie was dumb race-ploitation, Bale did a good job of playing a ridiculously hate-able, racist, yuppie prick.

S-53.jpg

Ben Stiller (Hal the orderly) in Happy Gilmore:

ben_stiller_grandma.gif

One of the rarest of douchebags in an Adam Sandler movie, in the sense that he's about the only one who never gets his comeuppance. Considering that he was being completely evil to Happy Gilmore's grandmother, you would think that he would have been beaten up, killed or arrested in the movie. For some strange reason, they filmed him getting what was coming to him but cut it out of the finished product.

Ben Affleck (O'bannion) in Dazed and Confused:

dazed_obannion21.jpg

and (Shannon) in Mallrats:

benaffleck-mallrats.jpg

And one of the biggest douchebags in movie history, Bill Paxton (Chet Donnelly) in Weird Science:

chet.jpg

No male character can annoy and piss me off as bad as female ''bitch character''. Hate on me all you want. Im not sexist nor mysoginistic. Its just something about the way they write the woman's script that makes it that way...there manners. SOme girls try to play the bitch and actually make laugh because they fail at it and are nto annoying. ANd some actresses seem chosen for that role, jodi lyn o keefe for example.

In BB for example, Hank is a douche, but hes kinda funny and doesnt make me cringe like Skylar does. I dont know man

^ What specific characters are you referring to about the "bitch" character? I kinda know what you mean (and kinda agree with you), but considering someone a "bitch" seems pretty subjective.

I don't necessarily think I'd lump Skylar into the "bitch" category (though, I know a lot of people would) because she's not a bitch for the sake of being a bitch, she's a bitch because she's in some really shitty circumstances (which were initially out of her control) and involved with some pretty shitty people.

^ What specific characters are you referring to about the "bitch" character? I kinda know what you mean (and kinda agree with you), but considering someone a "bitch" seems pretty subjective.

I don't necessarily think I'd lump Skylar into the "bitch" category (though, I know a lot of people would) because she's not a bitch for the sake of being a bitch, she's a bitch because she's in some really shitty circumstances (which were initially out of her control) and involved with some pretty shitty people.

If you watched true blood, Lorena, Sara, The crazy ass witch i cant remember the name, Ricky (a girl). In BB Skylar and Marie are what i consider a ''bitch''. I would jump out of my windowe and run down to mexico if i lived with a woman like skylar. THey tryed to make Lidia annoying but she really aint that much, whereas Skylar is just more bullshit and bullshit as the series continue. I would like Vince to kill her off because she is useless at the point the series is now.

In Prison Break Gretchn Morgan, real Jodi Lyn o Keefe. In almost all her other movies she does a terrible job at acting. But You just see that when she is playing the psychopath bitch in PB, She is playing herself, how she would be if she didnt have to restrain and control herself.

^^ Begbie isn't so much a douchebag as an antisocial psycho. He's the guy who if you saw on the street..."woah, he's not in jail!" , you would literally run away from because he probably is going to rob you, demand that you drink with him, or rob someone's grandmother. He's a generic Scottish goon.

I think Renton is more of a douchebag for being an unemployed junkie. I'd almost call him a loser if it weren't for the fact that its Ewan McGregor and somehow his complete situation is legitimate or at best he's playing a very good angry young man.

How have we missed this?

Joffrey-Baratheon-house-baratheon-29677983-1024-576.png

Utter psychopath as well, but the actor nails "douchebag" with Joffrey's character.