EMD Best old-school trance music?

Solarius

Bluelighter
Attention old-school ravers!
I am 23 years old so the trance scene was way before my time. I absolutely old school trance music from the late 90s to the early 00s.
My favorite albums are Tiestos in search of sunrise 1 and 2. Let it be by Tiesto, and Magik by DJ Tiesto. I also like Armin van Buuren, BT, and Paul Oakenfold. I've also heard Digweed is good but I've been having trouble finding some of his older stuff.
I am prescribed Adderall and occasionally take MDMA and this type of music I perfect on these substances.

If anyone has any recommendations please let me know!

Turning 27 this year and I'm a Trance lover as well.

Blank & Jones - California Sunset

And other their tracks. Relatively old-school. The one above is definitely unique, though - exactly why it's my all-time favourite.

EDIT: Doesn't exactly fit for raves, but I love chilling to them.

searching for ''trance classics'' channel on youtube. also ''global underground'' label for oldschool progressive house/trance. and one of the first trance labels ''eye q'' and ''bonzai'' .. cheers

I am 23 years old so the trance scene was way before my time. I absolutely old school trance music from the late 90s to the early 00s.
My favorite albums are Tiestos in search of sunrise 1 and 2. Let it be by Tiesto, and Magik by DJ Tiesto. I also like Armin van Buuren, BT, and Paul Oakenfold. I've also heard Digweed is good but I've been having trouble finding some of his older stuff.
I am prescribed Adderall and occasionally take MDMA and this type of music I perfect on these substances.

What I'm going to recommend is from 1971. The song is Nantucket Sleigh Ride by a band called Mountain featuring Leslie West on vocals and guitar.

I listened to some Tiestos before responding just to make sure we were kind of in the same ballpark as far as music goes. I never heard of Tiestos until today..I LIKE IT!

Here ya' go...

Last edited:

What I'm going to recommend is from 1971. The song is Nantucket Sleigh Ride by a band called Mountain featuring Leslie West on vocals and guitar.

I listened to some Tiestos before responding just to make sure we were kind of in the same ballpark as far as music goes. I never heard of Tiestos until today..I LIKE IT!

Here ya' go...

Last edited:

What I'm going to recommend is from 1971. The song is Nantucket Sleigh Ride by a band called Mountain Featuring Leslie West on vocals and guitar.

Here ys' go...

some classics that come to mind immediately include:

paul oakenfold - tranceport

cGVn.jpeg

paul oakenfold – resident. two years of oakenfold at cream

OTAzMS5qcGVn.jpeg

various - gatecrasher: black

MjA4NS5qcGVn.jpeg

nick warren – global underground 011: budapest
(there are loads of great gu releases but this one is probably my favourite)

anBlZw.jpeg

dj john kelley - high desert soundsystem

anBlZw.jpeg

alasdair

not really trance in the classic sense but the prodigy sure were fun :)

alasdair

Yeah the only other trance-like music I'm that into would be old school raga rock.

Any older Tiesto tbh