Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread Best of youtube

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
There is a lot of quality content on youtube. Personally I love watching mystery investigations and educational content.

Investigations into a very mysterious cult (likely satanic) which was called off once it was discovered they have ties to the CIA. Spooky.

With such Neighbours i shake my head.
Thats just the tip of a huge iceberg.
Satanic cults are a huge wideworld net and while this screams investigation, it isnt!
Just look how many " celebs " etc flash devil horns! These poor kids were probably to be sacrificed. So sick! Just imagine what happened in the 3 decades and more!!!!!

interesting video describing potential alien life, complete with VERY good CG work and trippy visuals

good watch on acid

@AbbeyLee I was gonna ask if that was Stavros Halkias I could hear on that podcast, holy shit it is

that dude is legit hilarious

I love his comedy style

@AbbeyLee I was gonna ask if that was Stavros Halkias I could hear on that podcast, holy shit it is

that dude is legit hilarious

I love his comedy style

I have no idea. Cumtown is a podcast by these guys who are sort of like the Jackass of 2020. They're so politically incorrect most people would be horrified, but they aren't stupid and don't have a political agenda.

Never heard of Stavros Halkias but I'll check him out 😊

LOL "Everyone's just choking and eating ass now.."

Yeah he's my style of humour 😁

Henry Rollins is one of my favourite stand-up comedians. I've been to two of his Spoken Word shows (I've heard he's coming here again this year). They're more political than humorous but he can talk non-stop for three hours straight. I liked him the minute I heard him on the radio doing an ad in 1993.

That's cool.. I sometimes end up watching nature videos when I'm overwhelmed by information and they calm me down.

The other night I was watching stuff on outer space -- black holes, wormholes, multiverses, etc. I don't really listen to what they're saying bc I get mesmerised by the images and how beautiful things are.

Or underwater things (which is a bit like outer space). Octopuses are my absolute favourite..