• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best nasal spray for coke?

0megaMan

Bluelighter
Hi all

What is the best nasal spray to help prevent and/or limit cocaine damage? I use a saline mist, but still get bloody mucus and severely stuffed nose after a day when I do 6-7 lines an hour or so apart (weekends now).
I plan on being done with it once my stash is depleted; I have a bit under 5g left, so this will take a while as I cut down my usage a lot.

Thanks and stay safe!

Grapefruit seed extract GSE

could give a fuck about amazon but its on there for about $8 a btl ...

Grapefruit seed extract GSE

could give a fuck about amazon but its on there for about $8 a btl ...
Thank you!!! A million times thank you. I got it, and ALL nose bleeds are gone. I can't believe how good that stuff is. I tip my hat to you sir.
You literarily saved my nose.

Thank you!!! A million times thank you. I got it, and ALL nose bleeds are gone. I can't believe how good that stuff is. I tip my hat to you sir.
You literarily saved my nose.

And here I was about to say Cocaine was going to destroy your sinuses no matter what you do, but I've been proven wrong. That's awesome that this has worked for you so completely. We should share this with as many people as possible, as this is a very common problem for people who use Cocaine by insufflation. Maybe we can save some noses?

Fuck that
its already gone from
tree fiddy to eight dollars a bottle!

edit: jokin ofcourse

Last edited:
And here I was about to say Cocaine was going to destroy your sinuses no matter what you do, but I've been proven wrong. That's awesome that this has worked for you so completely. We should share this with as many people as possible, as this is a very common problem for people who use Cocaine by insufflation. Maybe we can save some noses?
I was about to ask the same, those yay nasal spray wear off your cartilage like snorting blow? Maybe it does over time but not as fast as snorting fking solid oily powder.

Hi all

What is the best nasal spray to help prevent and/or limit cocaine damage? I use a saline mist, but still get bloody mucus and severely stuffed nose after a day when I do 6-7 lines an hour or so apart (weekends now).
I plan on being done with it once my stash is depleted; I have a bit under 5g left, so this will take a while as I cut down my usage a lot.

Thanks and stay safe!
Man wow, I've snorted up to 3g of good blow here in peru though. I haven't had a bloody nose since I was like 17 and got ripped off with some really bashed/cut snow. I don't fuck around with blow anymore though. I've already used my nose for a decade sometimes with heavy use. I'm 2 years clean of that shittt. Anyway, glad to hear you're not getting nose bleeds any longer :)

This grapefruit seed extract I just googled it and you take it by mouth? How does that help your nose?
i need to taper my tolerance is too high and my nose is not happy with me.
i want to try it but I don’t understand how it works for your nose
Theres a nasal spray version ...

the healtiest nasal spray they say is the propolis one now god knows no it doesn't does two gods know? same story. Salined water acts as the Olynth formula as other generic meanwhile the bee wax more or less acts an antibiotics for the whole breathing system.

you could try if you plan to have hygiene which is a basic human need to take advantages of hot steam bath of tea infusions now and then. Never do tea infusions two weeks straight or two days straight, do it twice in the same hour you do it and take a break for at least 1 and half week before. Infusions are more powerful than you might think as to that moment if the slighest bacteria is on/in pot or around, take your best armour that's all I am saying don't even think that's because tea infusions makes your breathing tunnels softer than a vagina basically at the recurring moment of speaking.