• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best music on MDMA?

whatever you like when sober

back at after parties 8-9 years ago we would always play this at least once and grin like goons

whatever you like when sober

have to disagree- my favourite music causes me some kind of mental pain as soon as i've hit the md.

drum and bass. dunno if its specifically the music or that all the best nights i've had on md were drum and bass nights.

Hi all, I would like to find out which are your favourite songs to listen to while rolling.

Thanks!

Rolling a spliff?

Anything at 120bpm it's the same speed as the fetal heart beat and also the speed a shamen beats his drum to arrive in his trance state to commune with the ansesters :)

I prefer filthy techno/electro house that can tear the heart out your chest with the dirty bass. The likes of early Swen Weber or Wolfgang Gartner normally hit the spot, but most, if not all music starts making sense in your head after hitting the md.

The only thing that would make me hurl would be hearing the Black Eyed Peas. I'm a fairly decent & calm individual, but this would make me windmill the room.

depends on the situation to be fair.

but sitting chilled out i love this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0PtdAPGFh8

Fuck off.

I was reading a recent Mixmag in my mate's on Friday. They'd done a public vote for "Greatest DJ of all time". Number 1....... TIESTO! - FUCKING DIE MIXMAG READERS!!! In fairness to the magazine, they actually had a half page column by some dude from djhistory.com entitled something like "Why you were wrong" which just totally slated the idea of choosing someone like Tiesto as greatest DJ of all time & hit the nail on the head perfectly with comments about how the shitty trance he plays uses every basic trick in the book to get a crowd of morons hyped & that even then the skill was in the production of the tracks with very little left for the DJ to do other than just select the next record.

For me - techno.

Yes!

Rolling what?

Can't believe you're the only one taking the piss of the horrible americanism used by the OP:D

I know right! Rolling face by any chance?

I'm totally rolling face and tripping balls, but i've already taken ecstasy 3 times this year. Will i have permanent brain damage?

I got pelters on here very recently for making some comment along the lines of "I'd slap one of my mates in the head if I heard them use that rolling patter" :\

Last edited:
Abuse.

Basically I got pulled up by a few folk for slagging the term "rolling". As if it was unusual for someone on this forum to take the piss out of that word. My quoting of those few posts was just to highlight that, far from being unusual, laughing at someone saying rolling is the standard.

For me this depends on the time I have been "rolling".
I tend to take pills instead of MDMA or if I can get my hands on some pharm-grade MDMA or pure MDMA, I will also get myself some speed and ket and make my own bombs. This results in a much speedier and trippy high.

So when I start the night and am just coming up, I prefer something like Tech House as I like the fact it is a little slower and has more 'bleeps and stuff'. As the night moves on I like to move to hard Techno for that extra bit of speed, the 'swings' and all the kind of distorted sounds. Towards the end of the night, I like to finish it off with Minimal as this is a nice way to slow everything down and kind of chill out at home with friends with a few drinks and plenty of NOZ (nitrogen oxide/laughing gas) as everything wears off and the night comes to an end.

If I'm just on MDMA, I'm perfectly happy with a mix between Tech House, Techno and Minimal but prefer there to be more Techno than anything else.

One thing that makes me quite different to most is if I am just on MDMA, I really don't think Drum and Bass is something you should be listening to. It's far to fast and disagrees with the 'floatyness' of an MDMA high. Just my preference but I'm certain I'm not alone with that line of thinking.