• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Music for MDMA?

I love trance, there was threads listing some nice trance in the archive.

goa trance obviously ;)
it's intense, energetic with hard hitting kickdrums at a good speed and beautiful melodies. what more could you ask for?

freetekno or hardcore are also good. they lack the melodies of the trance genres, but make up for that with bass power.

really, anything is fine if it has a 4/4 kick that doesn't make you go to sleep when you're sober.

UK Hardcore, trance & dnb are my faves. Anything you enjoy sober will be good on MDMA in an appropriate environment.

Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (Adam K & Soha Vocal Mix)

Nice, good tune that one, thanks for sharing!

Psytrance on comeup/comedown . Euphoric Hardstyle melodies on peak !

Fuck a genre, listen to what YOU like when you roll. Thats all that matters.

Fuck a genre, listen to what YOU like when you roll. Thats all that matters.

Well, unless you like metal, then you're likely to be around a bunch of tweakers/coke-heads/drunk people... Not every music community has a nice, lovey-dovey MDMA community. So as much as it does matter rolling to music you personally enjoy, I think there are some limitations.

Company is more important than music. That said, be sure to consider an experimental, hybrid-like variation with LOTS of layers...slight variations in tempo (think William Orbit, DeepDish, BT). Have a small variety handy if you can't decide. As long as you're happy with the curve, that's so pivotal in the connections of company/environment. And that's what will keep your roll, energy & ears on that 'verge'.
I'm green jell-o just thinking about it. Xx

Too easy. Anything on DRAGONFLY label - Goa Psi Trance - If yr after mo modern stuff, try BASSNECTAR, MT EDEN... now - if yr totally gutsed EXCISION 'Shambala's... then there's the classics
CRYSTAL METHOD - VEGAS
PRODIGY - MFTGG
SABRES OF PARADISE/CHEMICAL BROS/GROOVE ARMADA....
hit me back if u need mo
PtP

Some of tiestos older stuff, Benny benassi's older stuff, infected mushroom-psycho, ATB, kaskade, hardwell, martin garrix, swedish house mafia, nero...etc

Too easy. Anything on DRAGONFLY label - Goa Psi Trance - If yr after mo modern stuff, try BASSNECTAR, MT EDEN... now - if yr totally gutsed EXCISION 'Shambala's... then there's the classics CRYSTAL METHOD - VEGAS PRODIGY - MFTGG SABRES OF PARADISE/CHEMICAL BROS/GROOVE ARMADA.... hit me back if u need mo PtP
Wow bro I just listened to the whole crystal method-vegas album and I fucking love it! Very similar to prodigy but I daresay even better in someways and I love prodigy!! Any more similar artists or good albums by crystal method?