Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best mushrooms + MDMA timing and dosage

wickeduran

Greenlighter
Hi everyone!
I'm planning on trying hippieflipping soon. My question is what's the best way to try it for the first time as I've seen numerous reports with very wide range of doses as well as timing schedules, which pretty much leaves me with no particular way I would like to approach it.
I have quite a bit of experience with MDMA with my favourite dose being around 115mg with one 45mg redose. When it comes to shrooms, I have eaten them twice - once 0.8g and once 0.6g. I know the doses were pretty small, though the experiences were incredibly pleasant (I wasn't going for any type of 'insightful' experience with any of the trips, both settings were way more social than I would like for such an occasion).
Taking this into account, what's the best way to mix the two? I've been thinking of eating around 0.7g to 0.8g of mushrooms first, waiting around an hour, then ingesting a rather typical for me 110mg of MDMA. I also have no idea whether to redose - some people swear that the mix prolongs the experience, hence the redose is not needed. Should I prepare it anyway and just see if I feel like taking it?
Thank you all in advance!

Ah, congratulations on choosing the hippie flip.

After much experimentation, I have decided the best way for me is:

1. Take smaller doses of each than you would take separately. Half dose is a good choice for your first time.
  2. Take the mushrooms using the lemon tech method (you can look it up)
  3. Take a half teaspoon of baking soda in water sixty minutes in
  4. Take MDMA 90 minutes in
  5. Experience something you’ll never forget
  6. Do not redose
Light and love to you!