Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Best Movie for Drunks

^^WORD BROTHA
oh i love you mickey ..I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and i love buk too

Guest House paridiso.
I came in last night and it was on, and i'd just had a few shots of vodka and a few tokes on a blunt on a campsite previously. I rule.
Oh yeah, american Beauty is good too.

A night at the Roxbury
Dodgeball
American Pie
Freddy got fingered

etc

stupid one where there's no thinking involoved

Clicked on this thread just to make sure Arthur was included, nothing funnier than a rich, raging alcoholic falling in love.

pulp fiction, godfather, goodfellas, silence of the lambs, deliverance, city of god and ghostbusters. :)

I'd say Godard films are excellent if you're sauced or on the nod - Breathless, especially. Nice laid back jazz soundtrack, and it's sort of "drunken" stylistically with the shakey handheld camera and use of jump-cuts. I guess I don't really find it terribly suspenseful, I think it has more of a slow, easy pace (for the most part). A very beautiful and enjoyable film.

...or there's always Animal House =D

^^^ yay :D

good call on breathless too. same with a lot of tarantino films. reservoir dogs is probably a good 'drunk' film. well, as long as you can control your homicidal tendencies. *cough*

My favourite movie about being a drubk is She's So Lovely by Nick Cassavetes with Sean and Robin Wright Penn.

Makes drunk driving into a sport.

Best of Will Farell (not really a movie per se , but ..) mm Zoolander?

funny movies are great to watch while drunk and with friends such as History of the World, Big Trouble in Little China
when i'm alone though and drunk i like watching sad movies that make me cry, like The Green Mile, or foreign movies.

Romy and Michelles Highschool Reunion LMFAO!!!!
D888255.jpg

stupidity at its most entertaining!

Last edited:
I can never usually watch movies while drunk. I just end up sitting and chatting with whoever Im getting drunk with and miss most of it. Although I did get drunk in the theater while watching "A series of Unfortunate Events" and found it to be enjoyable. :)

It's impossible for me to sit and watch a movie when Im drunk. When I'm stoned its much better but a little hard to pay attention to the movie.

Mad props to Psychetool and Blue Footed Booby's suggestions. :D

I can watch a movie drunk, as long as I'm not *too* drunk. If I'm really drunk, even the simplest movie seems totally incoherent. If I'm just buzzed though, it can magnify the experience, with comedy in particular. :D

I agree, stoned is better, drunk + movie = early night.

I second Trees Lounge and add:

Friday
Super Troopers
Old School
The Girl Next Door
Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle

When im really wasted I usually can't sit there and watch the movie lol but I would def. choose something funny

House of the Dead; possibly one of the..not wait THE shittest film ever created, but absolutely fucking hilarious when off your chops. Hats off to Uwe Boll!!!

Peace