Best *MILD* Stimulants For Functional Use?

Through use and read in books. Why did u move my topic here?

I moved it in here because it fits the topic and is ultimately more useful and likely to be seen by others in a megathread.

What I already tried:

-Methylphenidate - absolute crap, jittery , anxious , no focus, just irritated, dysphoric, etc. - worst stimulant I ever took. Is ethylphenidate different?
Honestly, no. I got very similar effects from Ritalin as you did, plus anxiety attacks and sexual dysfunction on top of all that, and so I decided to try ethylphenidate because it seemed to have a more favourable binding profile (less NET activity, implying a smoother ride). In practice though, I couldn't even tell the difference.
I suppose this could have something to do with the methyl, ethyl (and probably most alkyl) esters all being hydrolysed relatively quickly to phenidic/ritalinic acid

I actually just got a concerta script two days ago from my doc just to try something other than adderall and hopefully not have my sex drive so high. Liking it so far, seems slightly more subtle/smooth than the adderall. Been taking two 36mg ER tabs a day and probably gonna try and up that to 54mg for a more noticeable effect.

Think DMAA is still my favorite in terms of sustainability

MPA was the bomb, wakefulness/focus without being all geeked up.

I'm using DMAA right now, good.

I like c4 preworkout.

Modafinil and it's relatives did nothing for me, not even keep me awake.

I can't do hard/euphoric stims at all. I end up organizing my hard drive, jacking off for hours, and accomplish nothing.

propylhexedrine has MAO effects, avoid it like the plague. I'd go with Phenylpiracetam. It's the only actively banned nootropic from WADA, so you know it's good shit. Hahaha

DMAA is a great stim!! I owned a nutrition shop for 8 years and DMAA is my fav stim out there. Here in the US I believe the FDA banned all products with DMAA in it. I'm sure there are underground companies making it..My doc has me on 40mg of Adderall and that seems to do the trick for me. I'm focused and hyped out. I know HI-TECH had many DMAA products and the Feds came in and seized it all. I'm friends with a HI-TECH rep and they lost millions of dollars with the Feds breaking their door down. Please don't do meth!! Its so toxic on the body!! Just my .02....

JJ