View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best lysergimide combo?

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
From personal experience, what would you say the best combo for lysergimide are, I find the legal lysergimides fascinating as I've tried most, but never combined. I'm thinking of doing 100ug 1P LSD with 150ug Eth Lad, would this combination​ produce any bad sde effects?

have you done 250 mics of either before?
if you had I am sure the mix is better than either alone
but the total of 250 has to be your comfort zone already

I find they mix well like chords on a guitar

It will be close to the 300 eth but more variance is my guess

I never understood people want to mix drugs of the same class, is asking for confronted highs and expending money. To each one his own I supose.

I never understood people want to mix drugs of the same class, is asking for confronted highs and expending money. To each one his own I supose.
Well my reasoning behind this combo is I only have 1 tab of 1p left and I find 100ug of 1p to be extremely underwhelming, even with no tolerance. I like the unique effects of eth lad as well so I figured they might compliment each other well, just wanted to make sure no negative side effects would occur from this

Before combining lysergamides, try combining lysergamides with tryptamines. One of the best trips I've had, out of MANY, was on about 450mcg of LSD and 2g of mushrooms.

I imagine this synergy would be even more substantial if you were to combine a blotter and a half of AL-LAD with a common amount of 4-AcO-DMT.

But either way, please share your experiences! :)

Before combining lysergamides, try combining lysergamides with tryptamines. One of the best trips I've had, out of MANY, was on about 450mcg of LSD and 2g of mushrooms.

I imagine this synergy would be even more substantial if you were to combine a blotter and a half of AL-LAD with a common amount of 4-AcO-DMT.

But either way, please share your experiences! :)
I've done an eighth of shrooms with a tab of some regular street acid, unknown dosage but I agree, beautifully visual trip that night

Yes. Somehow it seems like the jitteriness from acid and the mild anxiety from shrooms somehow cancel each other out into a state of "this is fucking beautiful, I don't care if I'm afraid."