View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best LSA tek hands down.

EarthBounded

Bluelighter
Alright so I have been researching and working on an LSA extract for months, Only using the Hawaiian Baby woodrose seeds available legally and readily available, In most US states at headshops, and on eBay.

Now my research stems from a hate for RCs and anyone can employ this method for a super safe super clean and natural high.

My recipe, you can adjust if you want to lower amount of seeds.

500 Hawaiian Baby woodrose seeds, I used half Hw and half Ghanese strain cuz im just like that u can use any strain and just one.
1/4 cup Isopropyl 70%
Small pyrex cup
Coffee grinder. or pestal mortar
Pyrex dish
Cheesecloth.
Grain alc.
Distilled water.
lactose optional

K gonna be brief ask questions if needed.

Grind up all the seeds in grinder or mortar.
Put in small cup
Add Isopropyl til it covers all seeds ( dont need much ) stir for 1 min softly
Put cheese cloth over the top and strain into pyrex dish.
Evaporate in well vent spot for 24 hours.
Scrape Alkaloids. You will have 1/2 gram tops.
Dissolve in distilled water grain alch solution 50/50
RESTRAIN WITH MORE CHEESE CLOTH TRY TO GET EVERY LAST LITTLE REMNANT YOU CAN.
Evaporate for 12 hours
Scrape.
You will have .15-.3g fluffly brown / yellow matter.

THIS IS THE BOMB.

Take this sublingually ( thanks to those who replied to my first post )
Rub on your Gums keep in mind this super small amount of yellow powder you create is 50 doses so you seriously dont need much at all.

This is where the Lactose comes in. Add 1/2g PURE LACTOSE NOW FOODS ONLY. Cut it up and mix.

Now you have over a half gram and you still dont need much.

CANDY KIDS YOU CAN SAFETLY SNORT THIS! It is just a seed and Lactose, you better fucking know what your doing and get all the ISO out, thankfully we all know how to make BHO and QWISO.

Trip report:
AMAZING. I Took about .1 total which is a lot I probably lost a little along the way. Sublingually and lines. No burn felt pretty damn good.

CONCLUSION BETTER THAN EVERY FUCKING RC OUT THERE. OPIATE LIKE HIGH WITH AMAZING THOUGHTS AND VISUALS.

I TOOK ALOT AND NASEUA STILL CAME ON BUT ABOUT TEN TIMES LESS THAN EATING SEEDS. AND HALF AS BAD AS MUSHROOMS THIS IS MY REASON FOR DISSOLVING TWICE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO GET THOSE NASEAUTING REMNANTS OUT OF THERE, YES LSA WILL CAUSE A LITTLE STOMACH ACHE BUT THOSE SEED SHELLS AND FIBERS YOU CAN REMOVE CAUSE THE MOST.

This is so much better than all the 25i, MDPV, BK , DOI etc.....

Honestly no MDMA has made me feel this good in years.

Mdma is fucking chemy and this provides the same qualities with a safe well rounded feeling.

You might fall asleep a little sooner but oh yea thats natural this doesnt mess your serotonin up like a ton of Mol.

Enjoy best enjoyed with some Chronic west coast and Organic Damiana extract or tea.

MAIN POINT YOU CAN BUY THIS SEED LEGALLY JUST DONT GET CAUGHT EXTRACTING THE LSA. THAT IS ILLEGAL, HOWEVER BUYING RCs from some dumb ass is the most dangerous thing in the scene right now even rolls fuck them until they actaully contain MDMA.

Or take this a little furthur.

Add .05g extract (LSA ) With .1g extract (damiana dmt like effect with LSA)
Press into a pill and use for personals so you dont have to support RC dealers and piprazene dealers

This is super kill, and we are at a time where we are lucky to be able to get the ingredients, Laugh at the next kid who says LSA STAY AWAY as he is trying to sell you some bath salts at 10 a point

Dont try and make money of something like this just spread the word. Stay natural and make your own stuff, it is seriously DANGEROUS to be buying at shows and Fests right now. Honestly there is such a limited number of good dealers in the scene they DO exist and are carrying bomb WOW #14 UNPERF and real MOL and have a mission. These people are not for profit so trust me they are hard to come across, those are the only ones I would ever just randomly purchase from Ive been to like 50 shows in the last two years and I ran into two people I trusted.... at the same FEST lol.

- BREW UR OWN OR GROW YOUR OWN, JUST BUY HERB OR BOOMS - PURCHASE L IN THAT RARE SCENARIO STAY SAFE -

Last edited:
i have a question, is there any way you can take the powder and make into a liquid solution?

The reason the tek worked was because it could dissolve in IPA, so it is definitely soluble. I'm pretty sure it's water soluble too, just make sure it's distilled water because I know some additives such as chloride in tap water can damage some sensitive molecules.

How about using the method Albert Hofmann used, minus the chromatography. Infusing in methanol and defatting with petroleum ether. Both of those solvents are among the easiest to obtain. And your method doesn't involve a defat, so a simple methanol infusion + strain and evap should accomplish the same thing your method accomplishes.

We started our extraction studies with Rivea corymbosa. Since we knew nothing of the chemical nature and sensitivity of the active principles, only neutral solvents were used and all extracts were evaporated carefully at low temperature. The finely powdered seeds were extracted with methanol, and the evaporated methanol extracts were defatted with petroleum ether. The defatted residue was tested for various kinds of alkaloids, especially for indolic compounds, since the indole structure was known to occur in psychotomimetic agents. Indeed, when paper chromatograms of this Rivea extract were developed by spraying with a benzene solution of p-dimethylamino benzaldehyde and subsequently treated with hydrochloric acid gas, violet-blue spots appeared, indicating the presence of indolic compounds. In order to assess whether this indole fraction actually represented the active principle, we collected some milligrams of this fraction from a great number of paper chromatograms and my laboratory assistant H. Tscherter and I tested it on ourselves. After my experience with LSD, I have become cautious: we started by taking doses as small as 0.1 mg., gradually increasing the dosage. With 2 mg. of this crude indole fraction we got clear-cut psychic effects: a dream-like state resulted with drowsiness and alterations in the perception of objects and colors. This showed that the indole fraction of the Rivea extract contained the psychic active principles.

Hofmann, A.: The active principles of the seeds of Rivea Corymbosa and Ipomoea violacea. Botanical Museum Leaflets (Harvard Univ., 1963) vol. 20, pp. 201-202
http://www.botanicus.org/item/31753003541189# (Must select desired volume from the drop-down menu.)

Last edited:

This is a good tek I would probably use it, but my tek when followed correctly yields a professional product, turning 500 seeds into .15 of yellow extract with the ability to even make a marketable product ( if I felt like doing that I wouldn't have shared ) but none the less this is a super fly tek and making a natural safe powder you can touch to your gums and take large amounts anywhere and being able to dose anytime is where the advantage is at.

You can dissolve this in water but without some hard to get supplies it is impossible to make a clear liquid, it will be brown. Rumor is some kids can whip up clear LSA in one drop dosages super similar to L. If anyone knows how to do this please share.

Red I might try that on a rainy day.

Cheers.

You can dissolve this in water but without some hard to get supplies it is impossible to make a clear liquid, it will be brown. Rumor is some kids can whip up clear LSA in one drop dosages super similar to L. If anyone knows how to do this please share.

Cheers.

what supplies would i have to use ? jack up there stated jus distilled water or IPA (india pale ale? correct?)

I meant Isopropyl alcohol when I said IPA. :p If someone can get it clear and it's currently brown, it's probably impurities. Those supplies are probably just acids/bases or various solvents that they would use to extract as much as they can, or some form of chromatography equipment.

I meant Isopropyl alcohol when I said IPA. :p If someone can get it clear and it's currently brown, it's probably impurities. Those supplies are probably just acids/bases or various solvents that they would use to extract as much as they can, or some form of chromatography equipment.

Just to be clear he means since I was able to dissolve in IPA that would work, he doesnt mean dissolve in IPA for ingestion ( DO NOT INGEST ANY ISOPROPYL THIS IS A SOLVENT TO EXTRACT THE ALKALOIDS AND IS MEANT TO BE COMPLETELY EVAPORATED) if you want to dissolve to make liquid drops, dissolve in an 80/20 distilled water/ vodka. so 80 drops distilled water and 20 drops vodka if u wanted 100.

I will probably hold off on getting the impurities out until the future might be fun :) But your probably right thats how they are doing it. Just a note all the impurites in this tek are just left over seed matter completely natural and greatly reduced from ingesting seeds, totally safe just prevent you from obtaining a clear drop.

Good luck!

Last edited:
No I haven't, all I can say is I have done some glycerin, alcohol and cold water extracts and ingested those and at high doses I always smoked with these also but I would get so ill I started throwing up so badly, I would get clammy and cold sweats then throw up hard followed by amazing trips of Jerry and Trey spreading the message! Those were intense, like hard mushroom trips pretty cool considering you can buy these at the store ;)

HOWEVER that does not happen with this new tek all I had was small stomach aches/cramps that went away fast and came on lightly, I wasn't gonna share this tek if it was as nauseating as others.

Very helpful thread, I'll read through it later but I appreciate something like this. My first HBWR experience (where I ate the seed grinded up in a mortar and pestle) was awesome but the subsequent ones were lame and nauseating, so I sorta lost faith. I'm ready to try an extraction tek to get the real experience back like the first one. LSA was fun the first time and I get the feeling LSD will be mindblowingly visual based on the small visuals I got from LSA.

Dont you extract unwanted things from the seeds too, there are oils that make you nauseous for example and this is why in some extraction teks they use naphta or something similar to wash the ground seeds before doing you extraction step.

Also there is some amount of cyanide in the seeds, is the extraction of these minimized with your tek?

CONCLUSION BETTER THAN EVERY FUCKING RC OUT THERE. OPIATE LIKE HIGH WITH AMAZING THOUGHTS AND VISUALS.
I tend to disagree because there is easily more shit in that powder than in that of a good rc vendor.
My problem was not so much the nausea but the muscle pains that the seeds cause which is because of some cyanide like poison in the seeds.

Id rather take some aco-dmt which makes me only a little sick which can be eased with simply drinking milk.
Or even some 2C-E which makes me not sick at all just nervous.

Last edited:
My problem was not so much the nausea but the muscle pains that the seeds cause which is because of some cyanide like poison in the seeds.

I believe this is not due to something as terrible as cyanide, but simply due to the properties of LSA itself. From my experience, vasoconstriction and nausea is directly related to the amount of LSA ingested. I have never gotten of nausea + vasoconstriction without psychedelic effects from low LSA seeds either.

I believe this is not due to something as terrible as cyanide, but simply due to the properties of LSA itself. From my experience, vasoconstriction and nausea is directly related to the amount of LSA ingested. I have never gotten of nausea + vasoconstriction without psychedelic effects from low LSA seeds either.

To clear everyone up, Seeds themself cause Nausea this is why when you are buying from a Vendor they will probably use two selling points. 1 seeds are organic no pesticides used on plants or chemical growth agents. 2. The seeds are tumbled! When they tumble mass amounts of HBWR it removes the outest most layer of the seed known to cause nausea.

Now the actual LSA molecule when ingested by a human will cause small irritation in the stomach. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT BAD AT ALL.

When you do a cold water extract this can dissolve some of the nauseating fibers into your water even when strained correctly.

That is why my tek ( when you read the entire thing ) has two steps to strain. This is not advanced chemistry or some amazing step this is so that at home user can get every last bit of seed matter out. This eliminates nausea about 80% which is HUGE.

Bloodshed- Same here, first trip was awesome thats why I knew more research was appropriate, but like you said some of the subsequent trips were just nauseating It got so bad in one trip I had flu like symptoms, however I created this tek to fight that and be able to harbor the precious molecule.

Cpuller - I will not insult your opinion, your about 50/50 so far.... I do not use Naphtha in this tek because I do not believe junior kitchen chemist should be messing with this... Yea if you went through one year college chem course then go for it, you know how to be safe and what precautions to take, Isopropyl is much safer and easy to find for anyone in any location, using Naphtha would be getting into more of a Polar/ Non polar tek which would probably yield a slightly nicer result but is completely unnecessary for someone who just wants a simple tek...

Cyanide please . . . - QUOTE : The amount of nitriles in HBWR seeds is negligible and not worth worrying about. It was touted as another reason to run screaming into the night by the anti-drug apostles. Apricots will kill you much faster, along with apples, peaches, etc.
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22777

I have never experienced muscle pain from this seed that is probably something else, either in the seed you used or body chemistry, drugs work differently for different people could have been placebo from you hearing this cyanide theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez man, relax..

IMO LSA* has a much worse safety profile than most RC Tryptamines, and on par with a bunch of RC Phens. Something like an NBOMe is notoriously bad on that front, but if someone wants to try that then it's their own choice. Besides, if you're not fit to do volumetric measuring you shouldn't be doing drugs in the first place. There is NOTHING hard or dangerous about throwing alcohol/water in a cup and then adding a weighed amount of powder..

*Which DOES cause vasoconstriction and nausea by itself..

You just sound like you kind of know the deal, but you're just misinformed. Im sure theres a problem in places... that doesnt mean you should associate emotions with drugs.

Your right I just apologized in another forum, I come from a world where RCs are not tolerated and have a rep of ruining the community. I have been around deaths resulting from these but I shouldn't be a dick and recommend things so sorry. Ill keep it factual from here on out

If the extracted amount is so small, how do you know how much to dose?

Is this technique possible if my apartment is poorly ventilated? My AC barely works; I have fans running but it still gets stuffy.
Also, will a tea strainer work instead of cheesecloth?
Will evaporation be sped up if I let it sit in a glass dish rather than a plastic one? (I don't have any pyrex dishes :( )
And also, I'm assuming this will work with morning glory seeds too? I have a shit ton of those right now.

Last edited: