• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best Kratom Consumption Methods

bspaethe

Greenlighter
What's up everyone! I have been using Kratom daily for 3 years now and during that first year, I tried a number of ways to get Kratom in my system. I tried stirring it into a glass of water, brewing a tea, smoking it, and finally mixing it with juice (the "toss N wash" method). The most effective way I found to use Kratom is to ingest by mixing with orange juice and chugging it down. This method is very quick and doesn't allow the famed bitterness of Kratom to set in.
Here is the method I have perfected over the past few years:

What you need:
- Kratom, of course :)
- A can of frozen orange juice concentrate (costs me $1.50 at the most popular national supermarket). Concentrate makes 48oz per can.
- 12 oz Tropicana/Minute Maid orange juice bottle (empty)
- old empty small prescription pill bottle
- pocket-sized digital scale
- plastic spoon

Steps:
1. The first thing you do is measure out your kratom dose. I measure 8 grams with a little digital scale I bought on that one popular really big rainforest website ;) for like 8 bucks. I set the empty prescription bottle on the scale, reset the scale at 0.0, then I spoon-in 8 grams of Bali into the bottle.
2. When your dose is ready, take the pitcher of OJ and pour a small amount into the 12oz orange juice bottle, using 4 ounces of OJ (or 2 grams of kratom per ounce of OJ). Make sure the orange juice is nice and real cold when you add to the 12oz bottle.
3. Next, empty the entire bottle contents of Bali into the Tropicana bottle (small OJ bottles have little openings, so a small pill bottle makes it easier to quickly dump the kratom into the oj bottle).
4. Tighten the cap onto the 12oz OJ bottle and shake rigorously. Give it at least 40 good continuous shakes (or shake rigorously for 15 seconds).
Now you are ready to drink. I advise you doing the remaining steps as quickly as possible. Once you drink the kratom, the bitter aftertaste will start building in your mouth after 10 seconds.
5. As soon as you finish shaking the kratom and oj together in the 12oz bottle, stand in front of the sink and immediately drink it down as quickly as possible. Once empty, put a splash of tap water in the bottle, cap the bottle, give 2-3 good shakes, uncap, and drink the splash of water. This will keep you from wasting kratom leftover in the bottle. Rinse the 12oz bottle with tap water, then fill halfway with water and swish your mouth with the water at least twice.
6. Then eat something sweet. I always eat 2 Hershey Kisses after "doing the juice".

Extra Things to Know
- Either store the empty 12oz bottle without the cap on, or add 4 oz orange juice in the bottle and place in the fridge for the next dose.
- Over time your 12oz bottle will start getting dirty from repetitive kratom use. I get a new one every month. But you can clean with soap and water and ise the bottle indefinitely too. When I'm strapped for cash I'll clean the bottle every few weeks.

It sounds like a lot to go through, but trust me, it doesnt take long to master the process. It takes me 3 minutes to do everything from measuring out the kratom dose to eating my sweet treat. Hope this makes your experience as painless as possible!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Traveling with Kratom?
This may help answer a big question some ask. If you need to use Kratom daily like me, can you take it with you on a plane or cruise ship?
I can tell you that I have traveled with Kratom in my carry-on luggage through Carnival Cruise Lines, Southwest Airlines, Delta, Airtran, and US Airways. As I knock on wood, I can say that I have had no problems whatsoever with bringing Kratom in my carry-on.
If you are traveling somewhere for an extended stay of 3 weeks or more, I would suggest mailing your supply ahead of time, if you can. The most I traveled with was 12 ounces.
Always keep it in your carry-on. Do NOT put it in standby. They do random bag searches with standby and TSA can take it out of your suitcase if they have any suspicions, and you won't get it back. When you bring it with you as carry-on, if they have any issues with it, they can confront you right there and you can explain Kratom to them; how it is a natural herbal supplement and it is 100% legal. Which brings me to another point. Go online and check the legality of Kratom in the state/region you are traveling to. The only places I know of where you cannot buy/possess Kratom is Tennessee and Indiana. If that has changed, please let me know. Definitely do your research before traveling. It will give you peace of mind. If you have to travel to a place where Kratom possession is questionable, mail it instead. Call your hotel ahead of time and tell them that you are staying there for X amount of days and you want to lighten your travel load, so you want to mail some things to the hotel. I once traveled to Los Angeles from Florida and mailed my Kratom supply to my relative's house. I take energy shots daily and found an awesome deal on them and decided to mail them to L.A. and figured what the hell, might as well throw my Kratom in there too. I admit, every time I travel with Kratom, I do get a little paranoid. Not because I'm afraid that its illegal. I'm afraid they will take it for whatever reason and I will be sick throughout my vacation.
But the bottom line is this:
If you use kratom daily and are worried about going without it for a while, mail it if you can. Peace of mind is certainly worth the 10 bucks in shipping costs. But flying with kratom and taking a cruise with kratom is no big deal at all. Remember that it is 100% legal and you are doing nothing wrong. You keep that in your mind, you will do just fine.

Cool guide.

As for the last part - travel tips - I've had my vendor mail me my Kratom orders directly to my hotel. Just let your vendor know and have it addressed as follows:

Your Name
HOTEL GUEST - ARRIVING XX/XX/2014
Hotel Name
Hotel Address
City, State, Zip

If you know your room number then instead of 'HOTEL GUEST - ARRIVING XX/XX/2014' put 'HOTEL GUEST - ROOM #XXX'

I've had Kratom, Etizolam and even some questionable stuff sent to me while staying at all sorts of hotels from Ritz-Carlton all the way down to Holiday Inn.

My girlfriend prefers to mix in in water or juice and chug it, but I find parachuting a lot easier.

i tried different methods. for me it works best to mix my kratom with a little bit water until it agglutinates, then wash it down with banana juice.

F.Y.I, the t&w method is not mixixng it with juice. Toss and Wash is when you take kratom powder and plop it on your tongue and then swish and swig it down. Mixing it with juice is just mixing it with juice. Im not trying to be a dick, Im just saying. I have been taking kratom on a daily basis several times a day for chronic pain management for about 3 years now. I have a bone disease and a rare form of hip-dysplasia, along with RA and I got hit by a speeding car about 3 years ago or so while out skateboarding. I have a HUGE tolerance though and I go through my "medicine" pretty quick sometimes. It depends on how bad I hurt throughout the day for real...

F.Y.I, the t&w method is not mixixng it with juice. Toss and Wash is when you take kratom powder and plop it on your tongue and then swish and swig it down. Mixing it with juice is just mixing it with juice. Im not trying to be a dick, Im just saying. I have been taking kratom on a daily basis several times a day for chronic pain management for about 3 years now. I have a bone disease and a rare form of hip-dysplasia, along with RA and I got hit by a speeding car about 3 years ago or so while out skateboarding. I have a HUGE tolerance though and I go through my "medicine" pretty quick sometimes. It depends on how bad I hurt throughout the day for real...

Not sure if you realize this but this thread is almost three years old. Doubt the person you corrected will think your being a dick cause most likely aren't around anymore so they won't read what you posted.

There are Kratom threads hanging around that are much more current than this if you want to join in a conversation about Kratom. Take a look around the first couple of pages of "Other Drugs" or "Basic Drug Discussion", there's bound to be a few. I think we even have a couple of "big and dandy" type Kratom threads kicking around.