• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

best kits ??

stayhealthy970

Bluelighter
So I just ran out of all my reagents an I was wondering whats the best band/place to order from. I've used dancesafe but I don't like the plastic bottles . an I don't think bunkpolice sells full kits but I liked the marquis an mandelin I got from them but they don't sell the mandelin online only at shows that I know of. An I don't want to use EZ. Has anyone Used the link at the top of pillreports??? an have some output

I used to have the original EZ test kit when they came in bottles but just bought a dancesafe kit because EZ test doesnt come in bottles any more. I looked at the one advertised in the banner and if I remember correctly the US wasnt listed in the areas they ship to...although I could be remembering incorrectly and I didn't contact them to verify. The dancesafe kit ships from within the US so I figured that would be a plus.

The effectiveness is supposed to be the same regardless of the brand.

it's pretty irrelevant which kit you buy. EZ test tubes are going to last the longest, but are fucking expensive and a pain. Just be sure to do a sugar/aspirin test before testing the MDMA, after a few good reactions you'll know to trust it.

im looking for a test kit too,

folley.....

your saying ez test is expensive ??? from their website they are selling for 19 euros for 10 tests
but it doesnt look like they are in bottles, you all mention test kits in bottles.....
are you buying bigger kits ? or have they changed ? is 19 euros really that expensive
could you elaborate a bit more please.....
are you guys in uk or across the water ?

also on ez test kite site............. there are a couple of different kits you can have

EZ Test Kit for Ecstasy, (meth)amphetamine, 2C-B and more (10 tests)

EZ Test Kit for Ketamine, PMA/PMMA, Amphetamine and Ecstasy (10 tests)

i imagine i would need the latter, as i would ideally want to be checking for pma nowadays

thanks in advance

The ez test kit comes in single use ampules...you basically snap the top off, scrape off a small amount of a pill in, close it with the cap provided, swirl it around and note the color change. These are more expensive per test but they are supposed to have a longer shelf life and would be easier to test when not in the privacy of your home.

A lot of us like to run several tests (marquis, Mecke, mandolin, and simon) on each pill so we (at least I do) think the droppers are more convenient.

thanks Dare21.... good info

but i am struggling to find where in uk you can buy the bottles, which i think i would prefer

Unfortunately due to hazardous waste laws, you can't ship reagent bottles internationally. Only domestically. EZ test ampules found a way around this, though. That's why they are so common in countries outside the US.

I can get ~100 tests from the bottles though, and they should still last up to a year. You can also make your own reagents, you only need sulfuric acid and formaldehyde mixed in the correct ratios

ah bugger, thanks folley for info#

you only need sulfuric acid and formaldehyde mixed in the correct ratios .....

can you actually find this stuff out on the net ?

these ampules...... will they identify properly whats in the pill....... surely it will be tricky if say a pill was half mdma half pma or something

You could also get from Test Kit Plus, they have Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke and Ehrlich (LSD test). I bought from them so I know they use glass bottles, not plastic.

The main one that I would recommend is Ecstasypilltest.com (Based in the AU but ship worldwide, without any reported problems or delays) - if you click the link at the top of the page on pillreports you will get directed to them.

If you can only afford to get the one type of kit then I would say Marquis over any of them. Has a wider range of what it can test for (mainly speed/amps) etc. It will not indicate piperazines but these are usually identified by the lack of any reaction. (It will also not indicate PMA/PMMA).

I'm sure somebody on here used to make his own - 100 mL of concentrated sulfuric acid to 5 mL of 40 percent
formaldehyde. Not really chemicals you want to be using if you dont know what your doing have the correct set up etc (but plenty of information on here on how to do it etc).