• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Best hypnotic RC benzo?

HighKite

Greenlighter
Diclazepam vs clonazolam vs etizolam vs flualprazolam, what would you say is the best RC benzo at knocking someone out to sleep? And at what dosage would you recommend for optimal performance for someone with high tolerance?

I would tend to trust solution more because it's uniform, whereas blotters are commonly unevenly laid. You always know each milliliter of solution will be the same strength as each other milliliter, in a batch. Whereas you could get 20 blotters and the potency of them could vary quite a bit (though it might not).

Besides that, it could go either way... just depends on how it was dosed when the vendor made the blotters/solutions.

As for which is most sedating, either etizolam or flualprazolam. I haven't tried flualp, but I hear it's pretty sedating. However, it lasts a long time, so if you take it to sleep, you will still be on it when you wake up. Whereas etizolam lasts the perfect length for sleep, about 6-7 hours. So when you wake up, you won't feel all groggy still.

Diclazepam is not sedating enough from what I understand and it lasts for literally days. And clonazolam lasts quite a long time, and isn't sedating enough either. I don't like it, I always feel like I'm not very high, but then the next day I barely remember anything. And the feeling isn't very pleasant for me.