• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best form of Kratom: Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey folks! can anyone give advice on how to potentiate k caps with grapfruit juice. many say orally, about 45 minutes before. but with caps, same time before or after? thanks

It is wierd that everyone seems to complain about the taste of kratom. I find it is very similiar in taste and texture to a Turkish coffee (non filtered). It is a bit wierd, but you get used to it very easily.

Now, this is a bit OT but I just tried a tea of nelumbo nucifera. THAT is BAD taste !

Txern41: I do not think grapefruit juice does anything for Kratom, It does wonders for codeine and Oxy, but not hydrocodone, and not Kratom. Heres the link for Grapefruit Juice, who it helps and how: http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=171335

daddict: I kinda like the taste, it reminds me of a smoked green tea. But I find it hard to deal with the texture of the powdered leaf stuff. I can get it down, but its hard sometimes. But for the effects, its worth it!

OP: I would only start with an extract and once you feel like you have your tolerance/withdrawals under control I'd move onto plain unenhanced leaf. That way your tolerance won't continue to go up as it would if you kept dosing with extracts or enhanced leaf. I once watched a friend plow through a not-insignificant amount of Ultra Enhanced Indo in not too long at all and he felt like it was a complete waste by the end, given how much money he'd spent and how high his tolerance had become. I've been using plain leaf off and on for the past few years and have never bottomed out that way in terms of tolerance.

I've never heard of capsules of plain leaf working so I haven't tried them myself--do the capsules you guys mention contain extracts?

Also I potentiate plain leaf Indo quite successfully with cimetidine (Tagamet), an OTC acid reducer. I take one tablet 45 minutes prior to dosing and the effects last up to 6 hours for me that way. I've never tried grapefruit juice but I'm pretty sure it inhibits a different enzyme.

There legal highs for a reason, don't waste your money.

Everyone has their own opinion, but I disagree. It took me awhile to find a good vendor, but the people I buy my kratom from have very reasonable prices and good quality. The first couple of times I bought Kratom, I felt like I wasted my money, but now I am a regular user. It gives me a very nice stimulating euphoria, makes class an homework a lot more enjoyable.

I like this kind called ultra thai. Very good stuff.

It's all about finding a decent vendor. I found the variance between their strains/types was pretty significant, even if they were sold as the same product.

You get used to the taste but I used to mix it with a small amount of yogurt when I first started. Haven't used it for a while now though but it did help me kick a fairly heavy pod habit.

....everything went great but afterwards I had extremely sharp pain, it was an ulcer. Prilosec fixed it but man, that pain was horrible.

I decided to try an extract with liquid....maybe if my stomach was processing less material it wouldn't get harmed. It was a great experience, just like the times before....but again my stomach did not like it. For some reason Kratom is the only substance that does this to me.

Hey, I would like to know if you had already these gastrointestinal problems before the use of kratom. I also had two times some pain in the stomach, and I have some "intestinal background" ;). My use is not enormous, I have one kratom-evening each week, but I am a bit worried if it won't worsen my intestinal problems. Sorry for the slight OT.

And to say something on topic, I am completely in love with the Enhanced Bali. 4mg and I am in heaven. Nice euphoria, no nodding, calm, everything is sweet including body feelings- very opiate like. Absolutely fantastic! And I have the feeling the effects are not only during the couple of hours you feel the strong effects but it also last during the whole week 8o I am quite depressive lately and since I use kratom- I am in perfect mental condition. I didn't taste any other "types" of kratom, as I fell already in love =D but I red you really should try different vendors and different kratom.

For the note: I don't have an addiction to any opiate

I'm not sure if I am allowed to ask this or not. I just read over the guidelines and could not find something that says I cannot. I dont want to know where people are buying their Kratom(sourcing).

But I was wondering if I could ask how much you guys pay for the enhanced Bali?

If this question is not allowed, then I'll delete my post.

Kratom is my new plant of choice. I have had only three chance to try it but with a considerable amount of dosage adjustment I found that Hydrocodone rolling buzz that I read about here.
I tried various methods but I have found that ingesting the powder form in caps or however is inferior to the method where it is boiled for about an hour and made into a dark very green Tea with a slice of lemon it tastes great.... Well, a step up from poppy tea but similar to spirulina in taste. And cheap too.

I have terrible problems when I try to quit Kratom. Huge anxiety and panic is what I feel. It´s like my lungs collaps and I can´t breath. Does anyone know something that eases the "cold turkey???

i like the blends of whole leaf powder and extract. kratom packs a stimulating buzz but don't expect extreme euphoria like from oxy or morhpine.

I was turned on to Kratom from a friend I just met in the past week. I have tried it a few times since and I'm astonished at the effects of this herb. I cannot believe that everyone does not already know about this and its been banned. (Anything good like this gets banned because it cuts into the gov's profits, in my opinion)

I personally have been using the powder. The type is a Red from Borneo. Its very potent. My friend suggested I take it with nectar or a thick juice, but, as I have seen in an earlier post, its just as hard to force down as it is to just take the powder a tsp at a time with a chaser. I personally just take a few teaspoonfuls (3-6) at a time and chase it with my favorite drink. (coke, juice, etc.) I works great and the taste is nowhere near as bitter as some others are making it out be. I have taken other substances in the past (when I was younger) that tasted much much worse.

I don't personally think daily use is the best idea considering the probability of addiction and withdrawal. 1- 4x per week works great and I continue to get a mellowing effect consistently the day after use. Anything can be abused and it always has a price to pay. Responsible use, in my opinion, has some great benefits.

There is my 2 cents....

Old thread. We usually don't revive them because it clutters up the front page and the users who contributed here may or may not be active.

Closed. Send me a PM if you have questions and welcome to Bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.