• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best filter for cwe

Fabric can work well but you have to make sure it is a tight enough weave to filter out suspended APAP particles.

Re coffee filters, I had an old pack that used to work perfectly but now just pour through without filtering very well, I think maybe the glue has degraded? If the liquid is running through anything fast then it's v unlikely it is filtering well enough. Conversely if it takes too long it is hard to resist the temptation to squeeze, undoing all your hard work! (Protip - don't squeeze)

my first CWE i used a coffe filter, and it din't filter shit, meaning i ingested a huge amount of APAP and was very sick... since i've found ust using a t-shirt works fine

A coffee filter works just fine.

I have used 2 brands in the UK and the solution filters through to a clear solution in about 20 minutes.

The best way is to set up 3 filters. Get one filter, FOLD OVER THE BOTTOM! (it usually says this on the back of the filter box), and put it inside another filter.
Fold over the bottom of this filter and put it in a 3rd filter.

I just made out perfectly fine w/ doubled-up all natural #2 coffee filters.

Yes, make sure to fold the "flap" along the bottom over. Also make sure they're wet before doing anything - makes them more pliable, and filter properly (there's a reason to pay attention in chem class ;)).

A very finely woven t-shirt will work, but the thread count's gotta be up there (which I did mention in my first post in here).

I don't kno why but I can't seem to do a correct CWE for the life of me. I know it's easy as fuck but I just cant seem to have the little patience it involves to do one so I just end up injesting whatever shitty chemical goes along with my high lol

You really don't want to be ingesting too much APAP, or ibuprofen.. the former will fuck your liver and the latter your stomach and/or kidneys, it's not good! Practice makes perfect :)

Many bad memories of horrible stomach aches, trust me I know effie:) haha most Iv'e done was around 3gs at once. Learned a lot over the years, got smarter...for the most part haha

I don't do them often but have found kitchen roll to be fine, occasionally the solution is a little cloudy but I figure the with amount of powder left in the filter there cant be much APAP in the solution, certainly not even a g.

Haven't bothered since I ran out of a 30/500 script, although I did quite like the hit, I'm staying away from opiates, I can see the train wreck from here and it ain't pretty ;)

I know this is an old thread but I do use the coffee filter today presoaked and as I was pouring just a little liquid into the filter the filter ripped so no coffee filter for me

I think the way you crush your tablets makes quite a big difference in how well a filter works. I used to dissolve in warm water and it was always a bit too cloudy. I?m guessing this is because the paracetamol/apap was so fine some of it got through. When I use a pestle and mortar the bits aren?t as fine and I get a clearer solution. I dont think I?m getting any less codeine either. I imagine the larger pieces like Swiss cheese where the codeine has been dissolved but not the apap.

But every tablet seems different too. I only use the otc 8/500 ones if I?m desperate because they?re such a pain in the arse and take so long. 30/500s are a breeze.