• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best filter for cwe

phsycra

Bluelighter
Hi I've tried using coffee filters but the mixture just drips straight through in seconds with nothing left in the filter. Any ideas?

Strange, what sort of coffee filters are you using? I always had problems with them actually taking far too long to filter out 8(

Strange, what sort of coffee filters are you using? I always had problems with them actually taking far too long to filter out 8(

I have had the same issue when using coffee filters (relating to nAON). They are a very tightly meshed filter usually prolonging the filtration process and getting clogged along the way. Because of this I usually use a shirt... which is what I would suggest to you, OP. Since you are having the exact OPPOSITE problem you should be having, you may be doing it wrong, especially if nothing is being left behind.

i usually double up my filters, or run it through one filter and then througha double filter so it doesn't clog up, of course you lose some but it works. I've read of other people using cotton, or using a shirt first then coffee filters. If i use just one filter i have the same problem as you.

I always use about 4 layers of pre wetted kitchen roll, seems to do the job just fine

I always use about 4 layers of pre wetted kitchen roll, seems to do the job just fine
Ok, gotta ask, what's a kitchen roll?
I always had the same prob OP. Try double filters, that seemed to work back in the day haha.

I have the opposite problem where it takes forever to drip through & at the end, there sits all the apap. I use 2 coffee filters pre-wet........

Haha, Ohhhh you know that a dork is technically a whale penis but couldn't figure out kitchen roll...? Perv ;)

if you have nothing, a thin t-shirt or some old (or new) underwear will do the trick ;)
(make sure they are clean!)

Haha, Ohhhh you know that a dork is technically a whale penis but couldn't figure out kitchen roll...? Perv ;)
Lmao it's all thanks to Mr. Useless knowledge guy AKA my fiance lol.
I also know what a geek is now lol
(so sorry, way OT)

I just use paper towels, mine are industrial, not that absorbent. Make sure to get it wet first too, so you dont soak up too much product

be sure to fold over the bottom of the filter. I had this problem when I was 1st doing CWEs. You need to use more than on filter, and fold the bottoms over :)

i used one of my tshirts , and it worked so fucking well lol , absolutely nothing gets through unless i squeeze it , doesnt take long either .

I also find coffee filters to take wayyy to long especially if its 8/500 codeine/apap but if it is apap pills then I wouldn't really risk using a t-shirt,
the buzz off of codeine vs. the damage to your liver just doesn't add up , but i'd like to try it with some 30/500 or DHC 30's or 60's.

@OP Absolute best filter for a CWE is a buchner funnel, get them on ebay or online chemistry shops.