• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best fesival for lonely Psychonaught? Oregon Country Fair?

AfterMeth

Bluelighter
I was wondering if any1 could give me some advice on where they think I should go this summer w/in the States that would be a comfortable environment to explore some substances?

I have experience w/ acid & shrooms from when I was younger, but used them for purposes to get "high". I'm in a phase of my life that I really need a spiritual retreat.

I've been very secluded & disconnected for over a decade due to opiate & methadone use... which I'm now over 6 months clean from. Getting off methadone was by the greatest achievement of my entire life & I'm ready to move onto higher ground.

Phish is coming to Philly this summer which is close to me. Or should I try & get to the W.Coast. I'm very open to any ideas, info or help. Thanx

Phish is putting on a festival out east this fall....that looks rather fun

Telluride bluegrass festival is just unreal....that place is just breathtaking

I'm looking at it now. I'd love to get to Oregon but seems like I'd need at least $1,000 for travel and tickets. Plus over a week to get there and back, which I'm not sure I can pull-off in a few months.

Also do you know where the Phish festival will be? Is it different from their tour they have listed on there site? Thank you so much for info.

Peach fest in Scranton should be good

Yeah, that one looks amazing. AfterMeth, if you should find yourself in or near Ohio I would highly recommend Nelson Ledges Quarry Park. They hold a ton of themed fests over the summer, any one of them would be good. The people are amazing, and the Quarry is just the most magical place I have ever experienced. Here's a taste: https://youtu.be/PWtx-ZYwxPQ

Thank u all for the links. I'm close to Scranton, PA, as well as Ohio. Great info.

& yes, I love The Dead!!

Thnx Peacephrog, not sure how I missed that. That is very close to me, also many transportation options.

Definitely Peach Fest, I've heard really good things. Or any one of the other festivals that are around that area. All Good is back in WV..

thnx ya'll. U guys really came through. Just ordered a 4day general admin pass & a camping site for Peach Fest, can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you better get your phish Philly and Watkins Glenn Phest tickets! Musically that band is in a league of it's own, and this is going to be a really good musical year for them because of the Grateful dead thing

Hoping to get to at least one of the Phish shows. Peach Fest might be all I can afford this summer though.

Yeah, that one looks amazing. AfterMeth, if you should find yourself in or near Ohio I would highly recommend Nelson Ledges Quarry Park. They hold a ton of themed fests over the summer, any one of them would be good. The people are amazing, and the Quarry is just the most magical place I have ever experienced. Here's a taste: https://youtu.be/PWtx-ZYwxPQ

That place looks fantastic. Definitely gonna try to make it to one of those this summer.