• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Eyedrops For Stoners

budstrings

Greenlighter
After some brief searching, I was surprised to see that this topic has not been discussed before. My question is which brand and type of eye drops are best for bloodshot eye caused by smoking, but will not give me glassy eyes. I have always used Visine Red-Eyes, but I was recently told that these are in fact the worst. I was told that Clear Eyes are the best, but I haven't tested this theory. I also saw on Bluelight that Clear Eyes are bad for yours eyes, but again, I don't know for sure. If anyone has insight into this it would be greatly appreciated :)

Opcon A by far. Its like $6-$7 a bottle but they work great and whats $6 for over a months of eye drops?

Visine Red Eyes but it shrinks the expandEd noricablt red blood Vessel's almost 100% meaning daily use is Very Bad i would use it for Very Special Err More Like Strictly as needed and I get INTENSELY NOTICABLE BLOOD SHOT RED EYES people think a im crying or b smoking crack fuckintg kids..... but stoner friends say they never seen someone eyes so tomatoe Red lol.

I knew visine was bad for the eyes sumhow. I only use it sometimes during the week. I can't watch my mum with red eyes. Even tho she knows I smoke I rather avoid teh lil lectures like "u smoked?" "how much you smoked", "why you doing it so much during the week", "look at your eyes".

My eyes get fully red

Clear eyes isn't as harsh I find.

I just got a lecture from an eye doctor for using eye drops to get rid of the red (not from being stoned). He advised using a brand of eye drops that lubricate the eye, like Genteel, rather than those simply meant to shrink blood vessels as he said those are less and less effective over time and are not healthy for the eyes. In my case I'm not stoned but look it!=D

Naphcon work well. Almost too well cause your eyes are perfectly white...

I've been on the Clear Eyes since like 2007.

My eyes are probably addicted, because they're constantly red/pinkish and only clear up with Clear Eyes.

So... Clear Eyes.

Used to use eye drops called minhavez heavily. Sometimes still do. You can buy them at the pharmacy over here and they work by shrinking blood vessels, like visine. Thing is after (ab)using them for years my eyes water up with even the slightest cold breeze. Very annoying and probably not very healthy :D

I used to use clear eyes, and sometimes visine but eventually I just stopped using them or caring.

Or if someone did ask I would just blame it on wearing contact lenses, or allergies.

Any allergy eye drops...Visible A, someone already mentioned Naphcon and the like. They burn the shit out of your eyes for a few seconds and then you will have perfectly white eyeballs:)

I have really sensitive green eyes and I've tried lots of brands. Clear eyes is the only one that is guaranteed to work every time

eyedrops are kind of pointless, anyone close enough to notice and care will probably smell the pot on you anyway. visine doesn't fix the glassiness so it's still obvious something is going on. the ones that do fix the glassiness leave your eyeballs feeling raw.

a mate of mine with some iris issue turned me onto non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses and they're really the best solution. they take effect immediately, are easy to apply, look normal, and filter out harsh lights so you can relax your peepers. much better in any situation where you would otherwise need eyedrops.

Personally I rarely ever get red eyes, especially after I switched to vaporizing (not sure if this has any real significance) but I always just used whatever was around which was usually visine, which worked fine for me. I also have a "rexall" brand bottle that seems to work fine as well (canadian)

My problem has always been that eye drops are so awkward for me.. Im not sure if it is normal, but I have a hard time spreading the fluid around my eyes because immediately after applying I have an uncontrollable urge to squint tightly.

It's funny someone brought this up. I've always told people this,
It's Clear Eyes hands down! Visible is horrible, at least for me. It feels thick and harsh to me for some reason. Makes my eyes worse. Clear Eyes feels clean and soothing. Clears em right up.

It's funny someone brought this up. I've always told people this,
It's Clear Eyes hands down! Visine is horrible, at least for me. It feels thick and harsh to me for some reason. Makes my eyes worse. Clear Eyes feels clean and soothing. Clears em right up.

Omg take it from me, every time I smoke my eyes are the biggest give away. Even if I just hit a blunt, it's all over my face. Hell my eyes probably get red when I just want to smoke. But ROHTO's are the TRUTH! They're the only ones that legitimately work for me & quickly . Clutchest shit ever for me in high school