• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Excuse to tell Authorities Of Why You're In Da Hood...

i just donate to the local lodges that cover my range under a company tax id i have. plus i'm white, so i get away with outrageous shit when i wear the right clothes. i cop quant at a time so i don't look like a regular stopping by all the time. always pass the attitude test, never look like an ass kisser to a cop. it's a dead give away that you're actually well practiced in asking for favors you don't deserve and makes them suspicious even though they don't know why yet.

Down to the actual line: i know you guys are short on people right now, and the insurance card is somewhere out of reach but let me make a phone call and i'll get you that info. i know i'll probably get a ticket for this (laugh in a self deprecating way and shake your head; you just got yourself out of a ticket or a car search).

Why? What's wrong with being in a certain part of town? We do have the freedom of movement and freedom of association, at least where I live. If a cop ever pulled me over to ask what I'm doing in the hood, I'll tell him it's none of his business, cos it ain't! I'll also ask him which section of which crimes act I'm being pulled over for.

Hey Sweet P,

A friend of mine was heading to the hood to score. He passed a cop car sitting on the side of the road who promptly pulled him over. My oh so clever friend basically said exactly what you said when the cop came up and asked for license, registration etc. "What law did I break that caused you to pull me over officer?" The officer replied sternly but with a hint of a smile, "why Obstruction of Justice of course."

Encyclopedia Brown who was riding his bright new bike nearby overheard the exchange and quickly agreed with the Officer's judgment.

The road in the hood was obviously in bad shape and quite bumpy. As my friend was bumping along it looked to the officer like he was flashing his highbeams at the cars driving in the other direction. This is a well known way of indicating that cops are nearby, which is illegal as it is Obstruction of Justice.

Last edited:
I like black girls, but I don't want my parents to know.

My friend said this place is faster than xx street.

I like to come here so I know how fortunate I am.

I am doing criminal justice and wanted to see what breeds crime.

I was really tired and drove down the wrong street.

My friend said that someone had a good deal on speakers.

I thought this street looked interesting so I wanted to see how the drive down it was.

I wanted to test my shocks.

One of my girls got her stuff stolen here, so I'm trying to buy it back or whatever.

I followed the advice on my iPhone.

My friend says that this place has the best xxx food.

Standing up for your rights/being an asshole to a cop/not consenting to a search? Not wise, imo...of course it depends on the individual cop's personality, but I'd wager that most cops aren't passive/going to be intimidated, ESPECIALLY if they are working an inner-city beat near an open-air dope spot.

So, with 95% of the cops you could potentially run into, you have to play the "I'm sorry SIR" game, and if you have a damn good hiding spot for your dope(which you absolutely should have by now) CONSENT to a search. Think about how a cop views this..."Yes, officer, you can search my car, I have nothing to hide" versus "No, I know my rights, and I DO NOT CONSENT to a search". If my logic/theory is sound, the odds of the cop tearing your car apart to find the dope are much lower if you consent to a search right away/act like you have nothing to hide. Of course, if the cop SAW you score, well, you're fucked, but lets assume he or she didn't. The cop will probably think...ok either this person doesn't have anything to hide, as he/she seemed more than willing to let me search the car OR this person hasn't copped yet. The cop will probably dig through your glove box, look under the seats, etc...but at this point we should have him thinking there is a decent chance you don't have anything to hide...and he may not search EVERY SQUARE INCH of your car as a result...which is exactly what we want/why we have a DAMN GOOD hiding spot.

If you play the Johnny Law-School game, especially in a known open-air market, or very close to one? I feel pretty safe in assuming that a cop will do everything in his/her power to search your car AND tear the damn thing apart in the process. Why? You challenged the police officer's authority, and while I'm stereotyping here...I'd wager the AVERAGE cop is not going to be a happy camper after that challenge....and here comes the K9 unit!

Just my opinion...don't believe everything you read on the internets

Last edited:
wow ok, i just made this thread for entertainment purposes really...i mean i know it's serious shit and if you're into the dope game/any drug game, chances are you WILL or ALREADY HAVE been in a scenario that involves talking with some kind of law enforcement. if you haven't, GOOD for you....BUT this is not at all a funny situation or something that should be taken light-heartedly....you will just about shit your fucking pants if you are riding dirty and happen to get pulled over, shit, you'll shit your pants if you're ridin' clean and happen to get pulled over in the hood.....so either way it looks like you'll have a good amount of shit in your panties/boxers/briefs/thongs, whatever the fuck u like 2 wear by the end of the traffic stop. to those of us who have been through this once or numerous times, ya'll know what i'm talking about and i thought it'd be funny to hear some of the excuses we've given cops and actually thought we were right at the time and would get away with it. it's only comedic now in a way because it's over and done with, though at the time it's a fucking scary situation because if you don't play your cards right like lacey said, you'll be going down to the county jail for a wonderful night of sleeping on a piss covered floor cold as hell withdrawing your ass off. so yes, i'm sure some of us have gotten away with the weird lame ass excuses we've told police, but if anyone is coming on here looking for ADVICE....i heed you to look somewhere else, or be truthful to the cop depending on what kind of vibe you get from them. if you think they'll be a dickhead, HAVE A GREAT FUCKING HIDING SPOT and pray for the best that they don't find it when you tell them YES they can search your car. If you think the cops kinda cool and will either 1) let you go or 2) just write you a citation and not haul your ass down to county, then b truthful with him/her and admit why you're there (if you don't have anything on u), show them you have money on you, be cooperative, etc... AIGHT , AIGHT, SO KEEP EM COMIN MOFUCKASSS!!

That is why you shouldn't meet your 'guy' in the hood to do the transaction. Have him meet you somewhere in a nicer spot in town. Especially if your a white guy or girl, make sure you have your dude meet you in a more 'upscale' part of town.. It just not worth it to go into the hood to buy banned substances, too many asshole cops just rolling around looking for someone to fuck with...

Being able to do this depends what you are buying and where.

I can't speak for the whole country but my experience (with dope)..is that in Paterson, there is NO FUCKING WAY, a dealer from the block is gonna trek off his set far as fuck to meet you..im sorry but there is just no fucking way.

even for a brick or more.. MAYBE I could convince someone to meet me on a different block or something but yeah, none of these guys are gonna be like hopping on busses and crap to go meet some dude when they could stand on their set and make a fuckload more money.

If I am buying weed or something, there is no reason to limit my self to the ghetto, so it's much easier to meet someone in a nicer part of town.

Why? What's wrong with being in a certain part of town? We do have the freedom of movement and freedom of association, at least where I live. If a cop ever pulled me over to ask what I'm doing in the hood, I'll tell him it's none of his business, cos it ain't! I'll also ask him which section of which crimes act I'm being pulled over for.

Just a comment.

Cops don't give a fuck, I dunno what is and isn't illegal, but you tell me..this has to be illegal:

I got pulled over basically for being white (a cop did see a bllack dude talkin to me though from outside my car). I was outside a drug buildin in my car talkin to a black dude (obviously it was shady).

I saw an undercover drive by and decided not to buy anything and drov eoff,,they stopped me a few blocks later, asked why i was there, said I got lost goin to school. They weren't buying it but I still stood by my story and didn't admit anything. They had me step out of the car, I locked the doors behind me but the windows were open. The cop reaches in and unlocks the door adn just starts lookin through everything

He didnt do much more than look through the passenger side of the car. Eventually after like 30 min of hassle they figured out I prob didnt have anythign on me.

At the end they were like,ok so "that is your story and you are stickin to it right? (I was saying I got lost goin to school) we are here to catch dealers so you can just admit you are here to buy" and I jus tkept replying no I just got lost and was asking for directions.

Finally they let me go and said they were doin me a favor.

Moral of the story is - DON'T GIVE IN. I knwo sure as fuck if I would have admitted what I was really there doin I would have got some loitering with intention to purchase drugs ATLEAST

wow ok, i just made this thread for entertainment purposes really...i mean i know it's serious shit and if you're into the dope game/any drug game, chances are you WILL or ALREADY HAVE been in a scenario that involves talking with some kind of law enforcement. if you haven't, GOOD for you....BUT this is not at all a funny situation or something that should be taken light-heartedly....you will just about shit your fucking pants if you are riding dirty and happen to get pulled over, shit, you'll shit your pants if you're ridin' clean and happen to get pulled over in the hood.....so either way it looks like you'll have a good amount of shit in your panties/boxers/briefs/thongs, whatever the fuck u like 2 wear by the end of the traffic stop. to those of us who have been through this once or numerous times, ya'll know what i'm talking about and i thought it'd be funny to hear some of the excuses we've given cops and actually thought we were right at the time and would get away with it. it's only comedic now in a way because it's over and done with, though at the time it's a fucking scary situation because if you don't play your cards right like lacey said, you'll be going down to the county jail for a wonderful night of sleeping on a piss covered floor cold as hell withdrawing your ass off. so yes, i'm sure some of us have gotten away with the weird lame ass excuses we've told police, but if anyone is coming on here looking for ADVICE....i heed you to look somewhere else, or be truthful to the cop depending on what kind of vibe you get from them. if you think they'll be a dickhead, HAVE A GREAT FUCKING HIDING SPOT and pray for the best that they don't find it when you tell them YES they can search your car. If you think the cops kinda cool and will either 1) let you go or 2) just write you a citation and not haul your ass down to county, then b truthful with him/her and admit why you're there (if you don't have anything on u), show them you have money on you, be cooperative, etc... AIGHT , AIGHT, SO KEEP EM COMIN MOFUCKASSS!!

I forgot that option(admitting you copped, and handing it over), and it may be the best card to play depending on the cop. If you have any sort of record, don't play this card, the cop will take on look at your record and he/she will hold it against you. IF you have clean history, this may work once or twice.

Steelerboy(nice dirtbag QB you've got in the SteelCity!!!) is correct in saying that it is EXTREMELY hard to play it cool once you've been pulled over AND you have dope on you. The only reason I was able to do a somewhat decent job of it was the 3mg of xanax I was on during both encounters...but hell, most of the time I shaking if I'm pulled over with NOTHING to hide. Friggin cops! I guess the only thing that can help is PRACTICE going over what you're going to say IF you have a damn good hiding spot and are going to play the "I'm sorry sir, feel free to search my car, I have nothing to hide" game. It may not help, but it certainly doesn't hurt anything...

Last edited:
The only reason I was able to do a somewhat decent job of it was the 3mg of xanax I was on during both encounters...

I was gonig to mention that before. Whenever I have been stopped while being on like 3mgs of xanax, I have played it cool. Now I wasn't in the hood, but I was stopped by state troopers while I had a bowl packed with weed under my seat, and an old empty 12pack beer box when I was under 21. I got a speeding ticket but for alot lower of a speed than I was really doing. Also got pulled over when I had H and darvocet (I know they suck but they were for being sick) on me and got pulled over for speeding. Once again on enough xanax to be calm, and told them I was running late for work. They must have gotten a more important call because they took off quick with just giving me a warning "your young, you don't want to die in an accident".
Also over the summer I was pulled over by 3 cops and they couldn't figure out why I was so calm. They had me doing sobriety tests and all, but I passed them all. I have a xanax script so would have been good if I was blood tested. I goto a town that is on the border of two counties to pick up, and wont go unless I'm benzod up. I only had once where I had to just gun it to beat a yellow light with a cop 1/2 block behind me, then sped into the next county.

Ahhhh, the struggles of being white.;)

Just a comment.

Cops don't give a fuck, I dunno what is and isn't illegal, but you tell me..this has to be illegal:

I got pulled over basically for being white (a cop did see a bllack dude talkin to me though from outside my car). I was outside a drug buildin in my car talkin to a black dude (obviously it was shady).

I saw an undercover drive by and decided not to buy anything and drov eoff,,they stopped me a few blocks later, asked why i was there, said I got lost goin to school. They weren't buying it but I still stood by my story and didn't admit anything. They had me step out of the car, I locked the doors behind me but the windows were open. The cop reaches in and unlocks the door adn just starts lookin through everything

He didnt do much more than look through the passenger side of the car. Eventually after like 30 min of hassle they figured out I prob didnt have anythign on me.

At the end they were like,ok so "that is your story and you are stickin to it right? (I was saying I got lost goin to school) we are here to catch dealers so you can just admit you are here to buy" and I jus tkept replying no I just got lost and was asking for directions.

Finally they let me go and said they were doin me a favor.

Moral of the story is - DON'T GIVE IN. I knwo sure as fuck if I would have admitted what I was really there doin I would have got some loitering with intention to purchase drugs ATLEAST

Sitting outside a drug building (which may have been known to the cops) and then driving off when you see an undercover car may have been enough probable cause for a search. You were acting suspiciously.

i'm from England so don't really have much experience of a 'hood' but why would you need an excuse for just being in one? i understand you would need an excuse if you are in possession of a substance but thats the same regardless of where you are, if the police pull you over and you havnt got any drugs on you why do you need an excuse? just be compliant with the officer and invite him to search your car and more often than not they won't waste their time.

No need to say anything at all. You do not even need to acknowledge a police officer unless you are officially detained or arrested. Present them your ID, kindly excersize your 4th amendment right, and then go about your buisness.
If they insist on harassing you and attempt a search without consent, explain to them(in a kindly manner of course) that if they proceed you will be forced to take any and all legal action against them and their employer as your constitutional rights are being threatened.

Last edited:
i'm from England so don't really have much experience of a 'hood' but why would you need an excuse for just being in one? i understand you would need an excuse if you are in possession of a substance but thats the same regardless of where you are, if the police pull you over and you havnt got any drugs on you why do you need an excuse? just be compliant with the officer and invite him to search your car and more often than not they won't waste their time.

your from england.. good luck doin that in new jersey

the one time we got pulled out of the car coming out of paterson, i told them that my boy just got out of his NA meeting and i was giving him a ride so he wasn't stranded in the hood. "this is the last place i want him to be while trying to get clean" trying to play the concerned friend just lending a helping hand, which they believed. he also said he did the dope before i picked him up which stopped them from searching as much.

when the cops found a pin on him, i mustered up some sense of surprise and said "dude i though you were getting better, what happened?!"
and when they let him keep it because of his exchange card, i played stupid and said "he's aloud to have that?!"

here's a believable excuse for sitting on a block with a bag full of needles, ties, and cookers: "we just went to the exchange and this guy said he would give us 5 bucks for a ride back to his house. we are waiting for him to bring out the money" were just stupid white kids in the hood, we don't know any better ;)