• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Excuse to tell Authorities Of Why You're In Da Hood...

You are 100% right with everything you just said. Earlier tonight I was in p town new jerz that's paterson for those who don't know with a buddy of mine I was the driver I'm not gonna lie he was looking to cop something and I knew it and decided to give him a ride cause there's a checkers there and I love there fries long story short the area was hot as hell no one was out so after we left checkers he asked would I drove him to this one last spot, previously all the places he had checked were all in different locations and on different streets only driving down each street once (to be honest he only knew of two spots so that's how many places I drove him to) after getting the food he tells me to make a left and in actuality it was towards the direction we needed to go anyway to get home. As soon as we turn down the road there was a cop car parked on the side so I said f--k this and made the first left turn I could (legally) in front of him. The cop seeing that there were two white boys driving in that area started to follow us I knew right a way that we were gonna get pulled over but wasn't too worried knowing we had nothing on us. Sure enough after the light turned green and I made a left he pulled us over. the officer walked directly up to my window and started to do the standard procedure routine. I started off by saying " officer I know this is a bad area and the reason for you pulling me over" which he never did give me the reason for doing so. I explained that we had just came from checkers and that I made a wrong turn trying to get back on the highway to get home he cut me off and said something along the lines off I've heard that a million times . Not even 2 seconds later another cop appeared at my passenger side door and opened it up and had my buddy get out of the car. Then both officers took him to the back of my car and interrogated and searched him he too didn't have anything on him but he did have a warrant well supposedly he had a warrant in the meantime a third cop had arrived and had come up to my window to talk to me asking where I was coming from what I was doing in this area bla bla bla I literally told him that I came to get checkers which to be honest is not only a good excuse in my opinion but was actually the truth due to the fact that they have the best fries great burgers and milk shakes to die for and there is not one located anywhere in bergen county so I told him I drove here for the food meanwhile my buddy with his "warrant" was getting asked the same questions with the other officer's which were doing there normal "if you tell me the truth now it will make everything a lot smoother for you and easier" so my buddy decides to tell the officer mind you that he had already been searched and had nothing on him but this "warrant" that he was looking to score some hard next thing I know there is now two cops at my window (on a side note I have still not been asked to step out of the car nor did they ask if I or the car had anything) when one of the two cops starts by asking do I know what loitering for drugs is honestly I answer no I don't but I can assume what it means, he then goes on to tell me I have one more chance to tell him why I'm in Patterson while I'm literally sitting there with a bag of checkers food in my lap. Now I'm not naive or trying to okay the innocent card I know why people go to Patterson I know what you can get there and how easy it is to do so I have done so myself many many times, but when asked especially by a police officer what I'm doing there I don't tell him that I'm here for drugs and I have a stat he feeling neither does anyone else. I again. Tell him that I came to get the food ( now for any lawyer or law savvy individual reading this my buddy did not have me stop at any known drug spot prior to or after getting the food nor yelled out the car nor spoke to You are 100% right with everything you just said. Earlier tonight I was in p town new jerz that's paterson for those who don't know with a buddy of mine I was the driver I'm not gonna lie he was looking to cop something and I knew it and decided to give him a ride cause there's a checkers there and I love there fries long story short the area was hot as hell no one was out so after we left checkers he asked would I drove him to this one last spot, previously all the places he had checked were all in different locations and on different streets only driving down each street once (to be honest he only knew of two spots so that's how many places I drove him to) after getting the food he tells me to make a left and in actuality it was towards the direction we needed to go anyway to get home. As soon as we turn down the road there was a cop car parked on the side so I said f--k this and made the first left turn I could (legally) in front of him. The cop seeing that there were two white boys driving in that area started to follow us I knew right a way that we were gonna get pulled over but wasn't too worried knowing we had nothing on us. Sure enough after the light turned green and I made a left he pulled us over. the officer walked directly up to my window and started to do the standard procedure routine. I started off by saying " officer I know this is a bad area and the reason for you pulling me over" which he never did give me the reason for doing so. I explained that we had just came from checkers and that I made a wrong turn trying to get back on the highway to get home he cut me off and said something along the lines off I've heard that a million times . Not even 2 sec later another cop appeared at my passenger side door and opened it and had my buddy get out of the car both officers took him to back of my car and basically interrogated and searched him he too didn't have anything on him but he did have a warrant well supposedly he had a warrant I'm the meantime a third cop bad arrived and had come up to my window to talk to me asking where I was coming from what I was doing in this area bla bla bla I literally told him that I came to get checkers which to be honest is a good excuse in my opinion due to the fact that they have the best fries great burgers and milk shakes to die for and there is not one located anywhere in bergen county so I told him I drove here for the food meanwhile my buddy with his "warrant" was getting asked the same questions with the officer doing there normal "if you tell me the truth now it will make everything a lot smoother for you and easier" so my buddy decides to tell the officer mind you that he had already been searched and had nothing on him but this "warrant" that he was looking to score some hard next thing I know there is now two cops at my window (on a side note I have still not been asked to step out of the car nor did they ask if I or the car had anything) one of the two cops starts by asking do I know what loitering for drugs honestly I answer no I don't but I can assume he then goes on to tell me I have one more chance to tell him why I'm in patterson with me sitting there literally with a bag of checkers food in my lap I again tell him that I came to get the food (now for any lawyer or law savvy individual reading this my buddy did not have me stop at any known drug spot after getting the food You are 100% right with everything you just said. Earlier tonight I was in p town new jerz that's paterson for those who don't know with a buddy of mine I was the driver I'm not gonna lie he was looking to cop something and I knew it and decided to give him a ride cause there's a checkers there and I love there fries long story short the area was hot as hell no one was out so after we left checkers he asked would I drove him to this one last spot, previously all the places he had checked were all in different locations and on different streets only driving down each street once (to be honest he only knew of two spots so that's how many places I drove him to) after getting the food he tells me to make a left and in actuality it was towards the direction we needed to go anyway to get home. As soon as we turn down the road there was a cop car parked on the side so I said f--k this and made the first left turn I could (legally) in front of him. The cop seeing that there were two white boys driving in that area started to follow us I knew right a way that we were gonna get pulled over but wasn't too worried knowing we had nothing on us. Sure enough after the light turned green and I made a left he pulled us over. the officer walked directly up to my window and started to do the standard procedure routine. I started off by saying " officer I know this is a bad area and the reason for you pulling me over" which he never did give me the reason for doing so. I explained that we had just came from checkers and that I made a wrong turn trying to get back on the highway to get home he cut me off and said something along the lines off I've heard that a million times . Not even 2 sec later another cop appeared at my passenger side door and opened it and had my buddy get out of the car both officers took him to back of my car and basically interrogated and searched him he too didn't have anything on him but he did have a warrant well supposedly he had a warrant I'm the meantime a third cop bad arrived and had come up to my window to talk to me asking where I was coming from what I was doing in this area bla bla bla I literally told him that I came to get checkers which to be honest is a good excuse in my opinion due to the fact that they have the best fries great burgers and milk shakes to die for and there is not one located anywhere in bergen county so I told him I drove here for the food meanwhile my buddy with his "warrant" was getting asked the same questions with the officer doing there normal "if you tell me the truth now it will make everything a lot smoother for you and easier" so my buddy decides to tell the officer mind you that he had already been searched and had nothing on him but this "warrant" that he was looking to score some hard next thing I know there is now two cops at my window (on a side note I have still not been asked to step out of the car nor did they ask if I or the car had anything) one of the two cops starts by asking do I know what loitering for drugs honestly I answer no I don't but I can assume he then goes on to tell me I have one more chance to tell him why I'm in patterson with me sitting there literally with a bag if checkers food in my lap I again. Tell him that I came to get the food ( now for any lawyer or law savvy individual reading this my buddy had not have me stop at any known drug spot prior to or after getting the food nor did he yell out of the car nor speak to anyone about scoring his drugs we simply just drove down the street where known drug dealers usually are luckily they were not out this time. Anyway after the two cops at my window keep prying for me to say that I was looking for drugs they make the comment of "well that's not the story your friend is telling us" he the goes on to say he's gonna give me one more chance to tell the truth or we he's gonna arrest me. I again stick with my story the truth that I just got food and was heading home. The officer looks at me and says so your telling me your not hear to try and buy crack I say no way and am appalled by such a accusation. Well it turns out that my buddy the idiot knowing/thinking that he has a warrant decides to tell the cops that he's down here in Patterson looking to buy crack because of this remark I then in turn get charged with loitering for the purpose or buying drugs as well as a traffic ticket of failure to stop or yield (his bullshit probable cause enabling him to pull me over, yea cause knowing a cop's behind me I'm gonna just run or "roll" through a stop sign). I do apologies about the length of this but the reason I wrote this is to see if there is anyone out here that has ever been/ charged in the same type of situation and if so how it turned out also any info/tip/advice on this would be greatly appreciated thank you all very much for lending a ear or in this case a eye and any info will help.

Earlier tonight I was in p town new jerz that's paterson for those who don't know with a buddy of mine I was the driver I'm not gonna lie he was looking to cop something and I knew it and decided to give him a ride cause there's a checkers there and I love there fries long story short the area was hot as hell no one was out so after we left checkers he asked would I drove him to this one last spot, previously all the places he had checked were all in different locations and on different streets only driving down each street once (to be honest he only knew of two spots so that's how many places I drove him to) after getting the food he tells me to make a left and in actuality it was towards the direction we needed to go anyway to get home. As soon as we turn down the road there was a cop car parked on the side so I said f--k this and made the first left turn I could (legally) in front of him. The cop seeing that there were two white boys driving in that area started to follow us I knew right a way that we were gonna get pulled over but wasn't too worried knowing we had nothing on us. Sure enough after the light turned green and I made a left he pulled us over. the officer walked directly up to my window and started to do the standard procedure routine. I started off by saying " officer I know this is a bad area and the reason for you pulling me over" which he never did give me the reason for doing so. I explained that we had just came from checkers and that I made a wrong turn trying to get back on the highway to get home he cut me off and said something along the lines off I've heard that a million times . Not even 2 seconds later another cop appeared at my passenger side door and opened it up and had my buddy get out of the car. Then both officers took him to the back of my car and interrogated and searched him he too didn't have anything on him but he did have a warrant well supposedly he had a warrant in the meantime a third cop had arrived and had come up to my window to talk to me asking where I was coming from what I was doing in this area bla bla bla I literally told him that I came to get checkers which to be honest is not only a good excuse in my opinion but was actually the truth due to the fact that they have the best fries great burgers and milk shakes to die for and there is not one located anywhere in bergen county so I told him I drove here for the food meanwhile my buddy with his "warrant" was getting asked the same questions with the other officer's which were doing there normal "if you tell me the truth now it will make everything a lot smoother for you and easier" so my buddy decides to tell the officer mind you that he had already been searched and had nothing on him but this "warrant" that he was looking to score some hard next thing I know there is now two cops at my window (on a side note I have still not been asked to step out of the car nor did they ask if I or the car had anything) when one of the two cops starts by asking do I know what loitering for drugs is honestly I answer no I don't but I can assume what it means, he then goes on to tell me I have one more chance to tell him why I'm in Patterson while I'm literally sitting there with a bag of checkers food in my lap. Now I'm not naive or trying to okay the innocent card I know why people go to Patterson I know what you can get there and how easy it is to do so I have done so myself many many times, but when asked especially by a police officer what I'm doing there I don't tell him that I'm here for drugs and I have a stat he feeling neither does anyone else. I again. Tell him that I came to get the food ( now for any lawyer or law savvy individual reading this my buddy did not have me stop at any known drug spot prior to or after getting the food nor yelled out the car nor spoke to You are 100% right with everything you just said. Earlier tonight I was in p town new jerz that's paterson for those who don't know with a buddy of mine I was the driver I'm not gonna lie he was looking to cop something and I knew it and decided to give him a ride cause there's a checkers there and I love there fries long story short the area was hot as hell no one was out so after we left checkers he asked would I drove him to this one last spot, previously all the places he had checked were all in different locations and on different streets only driving down each street once (to be honest he only knew of two spots so that's how many places I drove him to) after getting the food he tells me to make a left and in actuality it was towards the direction we needed to go anyway to get home. As soon as we turn down the road there was a cop car parked on the side so I said f--k this and made the first left turn I could (legally) in front of him. The cop seeing that there were two white boys driving in that area started to follow us I knew right a way that we were gonna get pulled over but wasn't too worried knowing we had nothing on us. Sure enough after the light turned green and I made a left he pulled us over. the officer walked directly up to my window and started to do the standard procedure routine. I started off by saying " officer I know this is a bad area and the reason for you pulling me over" which he never did give me the reason for doing so. I explained that we had just came from checkers and that I made a wrong turn trying to get back on the highway to get home he cut me off and said something along the lines off I've heard that a million times . Not even 2 sec later another cop appeared at my passenger side door and opened it and had my buddy get out of the car both officers took him to back of my car and basically interrogated and searched him he too didn't have anything on him but he did have a warrant well supposedly he had a warrant I'm the meantime a third cop bad arrived and had come up to my window to talk to me asking where I was coming from what I was doing in this area bla bla bla I literally told him that I came to get checkers which to be honest is a good excuse in my opinion due to the fact that they have the best fries great burgers and milk shakes to die for and there is not one located anywhere in bergen county so I told him I drove here for the food meanwhile my buddy with his "warrant" was getting asked the same questions with the officer doing there normal "if you tell me the truth now it will make everything a lot smoother for you and easier" so my buddy decides to tell the officer mind you that he had already been searched and had nothing on him but this "warrant" that he was looking to score some hard next thing I know there is now two cops at my window (on a side note I have still not been asked to step out of the car nor did they ask if I or the car had anything) one of the two cops starts by asking do I know what loitering for drugs honestly I answer no I don't but I can assume he then goes on to tell me I have one more chance to tell him why I'm in patterson with me sitting there literally with a bag of checkers food in my lap I again tell him that I came to get the food (now for any lawyer or law savvy individual reading this my buddy did not have me stop at any known drug spot after getting the food You are 100% right with everything you just said. Earlier tonight I was in p town new jerz that's paterson for those who don't know with a buddy of mine I was the driver I'm not gonna lie he was looking to cop something and I knew it and decided to give him a ride cause there's a checkers there and I love there fries long story short the area was hot as hell no one was out so after we left checkers he asked would I drove him to this one last spot, previously all the places he had checked were all in different locations and on different streets only driving down each street once (to be honest he only knew of two spots so that's how many places I drove him to) after getting the food he tells me to make a left and in actuality it was towards the direction we needed to go anyway to get home. As soon as we turn down the road there was a cop car parked on the side so I said f--k this and made the first left turn I could (legally) in front of him. The cop seeing that there were two white boys driving in that area started to follow us I knew right a way that we were gonna get pulled over but wasn't too worried knowing we had nothing on us. Sure enough after the light turned green and I made a left he pulled us over. the officer walked directly up to my window and started to do the standard procedure routine. I started off by saying " officer I know this is a bad area and the reason for you pulling me over" which he never did give me the reason for doing so. I explained that we had just came from checkers and that I made a wrong turn trying to get back on the highway to get home he cut me off and said something along the lines off I've heard that a million times . Not even 2 sec later another cop appeared at my passenger side door and opened it and had my buddy get out of the car both officers took him to back of my car and basically interrogated and searched him he too didn't have anything on him but he did have a warrant well supposedly he had a warrant I'm the meantime a third cop bad arrived and had come up to my window to talk to me asking where I was coming from what I was doing in this area bla bla bla I literally told him that I came to get checkers which to be honest is a good excuse in my opinion due to the fact that they have the best fries great burgers and milk shakes to die for and there is not one located anywhere in bergen county so I told him I drove here for the food meanwhile my buddy with his "warrant" was getting asked the same questions with the officer doing there normal "if you tell me the truth now it will make everything a lot smoother for you and easier" so my buddy decides to tell the officer mind you that he had already been searched and had nothing on him but this "warrant" that he was looking to score some hard next thing I know there is now two cops at my window (on a side note I have still not been asked to step out of the car nor did they ask if I or the car had anything) one of the two cops starts by asking do I know what loitering for drugs honestly I answer no I don't but I can assume he then goes on to tell me I have one more chance to tell him why I'm in patterson with me sitting there literally with a bag if checkers food in my lap I again. Tell him that I came to get the food ( now for any lawyer or law savvy individual reading this my buddy had not have me stop at any known drug spot prior to or after getting the food nor did he yell out of the car nor speak to anyone about scoring his drugs we simply just drove down the street where known drug dealers usually are luckily they were not out this time. Anyway after the two cops at my window keep prying for me to say that I was looking for drugs they make the comment of "well that's not the story your friend is telling us" he the goes on to say he's gonna give me one more chance to tell the truth or we he's gonna arrest me. I again stick with my story the truth that I just got food and was heading home. The officer looks at me and says so your telling me your not hear to try and buy crack I say no way and am appalled by such a accusation. Well it turns out that my buddy the idiot knowing/thinking that he has a warrant decides to tell the cops that he's down here in Patterson looking to buy crack because of this remark I then in turn get charged with loitering for the purpose or buying drugs as well as a traffic ticket of failure to stop or yield (his bullshit probable cause enabling him to pull me over, yea cause knowing a cop's behind me I'm gonna just run or "roll" through a stop sign). I do apologies about the length of this but the reason I wrote this is to see if there is anyone out here that has ever been/ charged in the same type of situation and if so how it turned out also any info/tip/advice on this would be greatly appreciated thank you all very much for lending a ear or in this case a eye and any info will help.

<Merged>

(I would add paragraphs to this thread. I'd do it myself if it wasn't THIS much text, but I Pm'd the poster asking him to edit his post and add said paragraphs himself.)

Last edited by a moderator:
excuse #5,289

you have an unquestionable loyalty to Checkers when it comes to average fast food places

you could carry a fake camera around and say you were filming a documentary on the effect of the drug trade on urban youth

it helps if you know Louis Theroux. in one of the interviews in the doc where he goes to Philadelphia, he's talking to a group of dudes on the corner and the one eventually just cuts him off and says

"uh how long do you plan on standing here?"

and he's like "oh not much longer"

and the guy is just like "oh ok" and gives him a look like,

yeah well im fuckin timing you then

0.jpg

Last edited:
Put some I love jesus stickers and crosses on your car, and carry a box of bibles. Say you're doing the Lords work.

jesus-van.jpg

Dress up in your nerdiest clothes you can find. Eyeglasses w/ tape works wonders.
Tell the cops you took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and you're lost.

Appearance is everything.

Used to cop in north philly not far from Temple. Would always walk into hood with a backpack on , so I could play the "lost student"

I live in South Africa, being white in the squatter camps (informal settlements) is not suspicious, you get treated like a fucking king. The blacks are happy because white people mean money and being seen with one ups your social standing overall. There can be a shooting massacre around the block from where I were and they would wave guns to say hello to the blonde boy in the hood. Fucking love South Africa.