• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Best drugs to use incase of Coke OD?

Yes there will be a lot of alcohol too so ppl will be pursing the Cocaethylene high, me included. Actually I won't do Coke unless I've been drinking. I'll just take a strip of Rivotrils (clonazepam 2mg) with me and if they're needed I'll give a quarter of a tab to that person (0.5mg) and just as long as he/she hasn't drank too much as well.

One more question.. What does one do when u can no longer snort anymore due to a blocked nose? Are there any other ROAs?
You could take it orally, I.V. There are other ways but they are either more dangerous or really uncomfortable, like plugging. It's better to take it orally, you can chew it, keep it under your tongue or against your cheeks. If the drugs your taking are a mix of oxycodone and amphetamine like Percocet, Endocet etc., do a Cold water extraction because high doses of amphetamine can damage your liver and kidney severely.

Xanax or other benzos will only treat the anxiogenic component of a cocaine OD. If you have a serious cocaine OD with arrythmia or serious hypertension you should call 911 and let the medics handle things.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Really, cocaine should be taken in moderation - 30mg is more than enough to produce strong stimulation (that is, assuming pure cocaine, and a naive user), and that is really not that much, maybe a line the size of a matchstick at most. If you find that you need to snort Scarface sized lines to feel good you either have a massive tolerance or your cocaine is mostly cornstarch or whatever.

What does one do when u can no longer snort anymore due to a blocked nose?
Rectal use is my recommendation. But generally speaking if your nose is blocked from cocaine use, it'd be better to take a long break rather than continue using... think of how your heart must feel.