• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best drugs to take during opiate withdrawal.

Is there a way to bookmark or mark a thread as your fav lol.

I will share my super duper secret recipe its called Syndopa + and Ropaline both Parkinson's meds.
Those saying weed weed. Let me tweak that for you. What you really need is CBD oil. You need to try 2 type. One will work for sure. One is high THC 1:5 and the other is high CBD 1:1.
Lucky for me CBD is legal in my country.
I used to have major problems with restless leg but I found an easy fix Iron supplements with tons of Vit B supplements.
I take care of Parkinsons Patients so I know a lot about the drugs they take. You may want to research that. Have this strong feeling that its a lack of Dopamine which causes withdrawals.

Metoclopramide for nausea - I don't think if it was mentioned yet.
Also whether using or withdrawing ELECTROLYTES! Super important. Opiates and stims really deplete potassium, magnesium etc. I've noticed that I just feel better supplementing these with most of the drugs and especially when going binges or withdrawing from things.
Also sauna , steam room, jacuzzi, swimming pools and of course sun(even uv lamps for tanning) and jogging helps a lot... just so f hard to do it.
Oh and also some sort of natural testosterone boosters ... opiate kills testosterone which makes you more "soft minded"