• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Best drugs to compensate for mental health problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

witnesshopper

Bluelighter
well the title kinda says it all, I'd appreciate it if you could give maybe just top 3 drugs that kind of numb ur emotional pain, ty in advance

That's the last thing anyone would do here, I'm sorry.
This site is all about Harm Reduction, and telling you to take benzos or opiates would be against its general message.

Please, if you don't want to suffer much greater emotional pain later on, do not control your emotions with drugs.
Everything you numb will come back to you tenfold.

I would advise you to exercise in order to get your serotonin flowing again.
Nutrition and exercise can flood your reward system, too, and do so over long-term.

Just a little fyi: About 70-80% of my patients wanted to treat some form of pain, be it emotional or physical, with drugs.
Now they regret it, every single one. Do not walk this path, please

That's the last thing anyone would do here, I'm sorry.
This site is all about Harm Reduction, and telling you to take benzos or opiates would be against its general message.

Please, if you don't want to suffer much greater emotional pain later on, do not control your emotions with drugs.
Everything you numb will come back to you tenfold.

I would advise you to exercise in order to get your serotonin flowing again.
Nutrition and exercise can flood your reward system, too, and do so over long-term.

Just a little fyi: About 70-80% of my patients wanted to treat some form of pain, be it emotional or physical, with drugs.
Now they regret it, every single one. Do not walk this path, please
yea I kinda thought it'd be against the rules, was worth a shot tho

yea I kinda thought it'd be against the rules, was worth a shot tho
It's not against the rules per se,
but it would kind of be..ironic?

Y'know many people here have been fighting with exactly this kind of drugs you're seeking
It's a fucking gruesome fight, as is very evident from TDS & HR subforums.

Have you tried conventional therapy?
Many techniques are self-appliable, if you don't have the money.
Paint, play music, don't do drugs over emotional pain.

And if you have to, stick with marihuana or St John's wort, or something mild, please
You don't wanna land in that carrusel re: opiates,benzos,pain meds,anti-depressiva

Or microdose a psychedelic. No emotion suppression, work through them

Sorry buddy. I've gotta close this. There is no answer to this question as it is subjective, like the idea of what is beautiful or what is fun. There is no hard and fast answer. In a nutshell, all drugs numb your emotions as they change them completely. Whether you're doing Cocaine, Amphetamines, Heroin or Alcohol, you're numbing yourself, just in different ways. You have to decide what you like best.

There are also just oodles of threads just like this historically to refer to in Drug Culture so I'm not going to transfer it cause they're already pretty inundated with transfers from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.