Mental Health Best drug to end it with?

What about exercise and improving your health and wellbeing?
So you have a rock solid foundation to build on look after your body , it will look after you

I hope you get sorted sorry you feel this way

No I've never surfing but I guess I could, I live on an Island and I'm never more than 15 miles away the sea, so I guess, but I think my surfing is guitar more than anything. You're lucky I believe in reincarnation too, or I'd be bitching about religious shit on my thread.

I've got a drug counsellor but she stopped seeing me after my parents took all my money off me, I guess it was unnecessary to bother when I don't even have the money to buy drugs. She gave me a diary to write any drug use in and all that and at the time it was literally just codeine so I didn't bother.

But hey how about this - next high is the last one for two weeks, then after that, a month?

Just set short term goals for drugs and anything else.

Sometimes I have very bad dark times and feel like ending it. I gave it a try on two occasions when I was going through a horrible few years and fucked up on drugs and family finding out and had some shitty friends who were not friends. Ended up being held involuntarily in a psych ward . Had a couple of weeks off work sick leave and spent time quietly at home and had the privacy to actually think what the hell I was doing and what I wanted to do.

Got seroquel and valium and used them to reset my brain and caught up with movies I hadnt seen, listened to drum n bass, nothing special but stiff I felt like doing away from people and not answeri g prying questions.

Then just focussed on getting through each day one by one.

After a while it was getting through the week.

Went clean except alcohol for 8 years. It was pretty routine and boring but thats normal life. Its not meant to be troubles and drama.

I get on it when I want to nowaday.

Im not saying you should not do drugs ever again. Thats too daunting . Just take a break and give yourself a chance to figure out what you want out of life at fifteen. Its easier to think clearly with a clean head and find other ways to get out of a rut.

Just set short term goals for drugs and anything else.

Sometimes I have very bad dark times and feel like ending it. I gave it a try on two occasions when I was going through a horrible few years and fucked up on drugs and family finding out and had some shitty friends who were not friends. Ended up being held involuntarily in a psych ward . Had a couple of weeks off work sick leave and spent time quietly at home and had the privacy to actually think what the hell I was doing and what I wanted to do.

Got seroquel and valium and used them to reset my brain and caught up with movies I hadnt seen, listened to drum n bass, nothing special but stiff I felt like doing away from people and not answeri g prying questions.

Then just focussed on getting through each day one by one.

After a while it was getting through the week.

Went clean except alcohol for 8 years. It was pretty routine and boring but thats normal life. Its not meant to be troubles and drama.

I get on it when I want to nowaday.

Im not saying you should not do drugs ever again. Thats too daunting . Just take a break and give yourself a chance to figure out what you want out of life at fifteen. Its easier to think clearly with a clean head and find other ways to get out of a rut.

Yeah the exact same thing happened to me, snakes and family finding out about drug use, and I was in the psych ward for a month, but the way they went about it made it so they could just forcefully medicate me. I was on mirtazipine while I was there and gained something like 15 pounds and 5 since I left, and after that I was off school for months. I guess I just could never manage to make it through one day. I knew what I wanted like last year but I guess things changed since then. I wanted to be a pharmacist, but I think that's gone now that I've got 22% attendance.

It doesn't matter I'll just try and be sober probably after tomorrow but Idk