• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best Drug for a fight?Why Acid?

MDMARI I suspect the reason no one mentioned mdma is because it is an empathogen, why would anyone want to find on that?

really, getting into a fight would kill my roll real quick.
I agree with what Harry said, about the slowing of time. Acid would make it easier for some to outwit their opponents because they're thinking faster
smile.gif

We are not going to start this thread again.. please ..
Personally I think methamphetamine is the most logical answer - you have a clear mind yet power and speed .. LSD would just confuse most people ..
And fighting is not the answer.. a smart man will wait for the other to throw the first punch, then take him to court for assult ..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

acid would always make me lazy, so instead of scuffling you,d always pick up a chair or try and hit them with a car.
try secanol that will make you agressive

Phreex is right. Any drug that gets the adrenalin pumping will do. Adrenalin can increase your muscular strenght by a factor of two or three when your brain is saturated with it. And if you have ever seen that video where a man lifts a crashed helicoptor up to save his brother, you will have no doubt.

IMO acid puts you in tune with your body and it dialates time...