• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best Drug for a fight?Why Acid?

Plague Bearer

Bluelighter
Ok, I remember a post a little while back when people asked about the best kind of drug to have while being in a fight. I'm by no means asking this question, but am just asking something I wish I'd asked while the post was still around . . .
Why did some people say acid?
What aspects/conditions etc. would make it good for a fight.

I've heard this before as well...the only answer I could get out of people was a vague description of how the pain "doesn't seem real" or "doesn't seem attached to you."

If it taking punishment you are after, PCP can help you take a beating. Unfortunately, this drug really screws with your CNS, don't expect to be throwing that many punches!
------------------
MY HOME
"I'm Bigger
And Bolder
And Rougher
And Tougher
In Other Words Sucker There is no other
I'm The One and Only DOMINATOR
I'm The One and Only
DOMINATOR!"

No way...acid can make you a maniac...if you're really tripped out you can become obsessed with the fight and even end up killing the oppponent. You won't care about anything...

acid would be awesome for a fight. i seriously get crazy, one time myself and a friend were tripping (10 hits of liquid each) and we decided to fight eachother. well one thing led to another and i ended up strangling him and i forgot what i was doing and if he didn't push me away i could have killed him i bet. you just get so into it and pain doesn't really hurt all that bad.. everything seems in slow motion too.. its fun as hell too
smile.gif

when i was tripping once i was flipping out and didnt really know what was going on, but i attacked my best friend for no reason. im not a violent person at all either, but every shot connected well and i didnt even know what i was doing...pure instinct i guess.
but i agree that if you were tripping and fighting you would focus on it and do anything in your possiblity to win. I think in that situation, pure instinct takes control and other thoughts arent interfering with your fighting. I think fighting on acid would totally ruin your day though.

PCP will make you one crazy son of a bitch
wink.gif

I've heard some really fucked up stories about people beating the shit out of people when theyre under the influence of PCP. Dont know if theyre true or not.
I dont see how acid would be a effective drug for a brawl. But I have a really weird story about heightened vision on LSD. Me and my friend were walking down the street looking at the trees and such. I got a call on my cellphone, went to answer it, and while talking to the person who called... I hear a "SMACK" sound right in front of my face. I immideatly raised my head up and see my friends hand gripping a tennisball that he caught inches from my face. I was like "where the fuck did that come from?", he replied "some kids up there threw it, I saw the trails and knew something was heading for you" We had a good laugh about it. But I wouldnt want to get into a fight on acid... alcohols always good for that
smile.gif

I remember that old thread from a while back, that was some funny shit. I hope someone can dig it up.
------------------
"You move like I want to. To see like your eyes do. We are downstairs where. No one can see. New life breakaway."
[This message has been edited by Get Up Kid (edited 13 April 2001).]

Why in the hell would any of you need to be on a drug to fight? I'm not supporting violence, and I usually try to avoid fights, but when it comes down to it, I'd much rather be stone cold sober. If I have to take on somebody, being able to think straight and act cool is always the best bet.

I think you didn't understand the post, I think what the post implies is that: If you had to be on a drug to fight, why would you use acid. Anyway, Its not like I take some hits of acid and go running down the street chasing people and beating them down, its just a supposition.
------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."
–William Blake
*ProFromMars*

LSD would most definately be my choice drug for combat.
A lot of people might disagree with me here, but acid makes me pretty fearless and the energy plus the body high makes me feel like I could punch through a brick walls. But besides all that, the mindset of acid (at least for me) makes it very easy to understand and act in weird situations, and while if I were about to fight sober I'd be worried about it cuz I haven't been in a fight in years, but if I were tripping I'd probably be like "bring it on, biatch!" and I'd be one hellified combatant
smile.gif

hey man try a devin or kevin its weed laced with pcp it should get you crazy and feelin like he-man,acid might be good too.

I have no idea which drug is best for a fight but I do know about acid slowing down time. I learned to p*** juggling clubs when on acid. The clubs just seemed to slow down and hang in the air waiting for me to put my hand in the right place to catch them. And it's not just me who has had this experience, a few people I know learned the basics of juggling and then spent a couple of weeks doing acid and juggling. By the end of it they were all ****ing amazing at juggling. Bastards, took me years to learn that much!
Harry

Yeah, my question was about acid, not about fighting.
But for the record I think I'd want to be tripping hard and on a nice amount of meth. Not tripping so hard that your vision is too messed up. But personally I'd be opposed to violence anyway.

Did u guys eva see the cops episode when the dude was freakin out on pcp and was running around chasing cars and shit. And when the cops showed up he was already on the ground sayin that the cops were in a van near him. The cops were saying how lucky the got there when he was calm or it would have been hard to arrest him. Didn't really believe the cops cuz they dont know shit most of the time but by the look of the dude he looked like he could kick some ass.

wow
an xTc msg board and no 1 has said e yet
damn
well i rolled yesterday again and every time i roll i can punch a wall or ne thing i want and NOT FEEL ANY PAIN (this is all during the daytime @ skool too )
and also i go fuking bizerk when i roll , i get so much energy i talk 300mph and every1s just like wtf at skool, but ne ways i would roll ive thought about drug fighting b4 just b/c i realized i didnt feel shit when i was rolling when i hit something extremely hard (well i did about 8 hours later, heh) and i had so much energy.
lets just say you could prolly fuking hit 30 times a second on some e and speed,

Acid is good. Unless you have a real peaceful nature trip or some shit . But most of my tripps would have been good for fighting but never had too.