• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Best dissociative for Acid Heads?

ErgotFiend

Bluelighter
What RC or otherwise dissociative do you feel would appeal most to psychedelic enjoyers? In particular, one that maybe doesn't have the strongest euphoria, but has the potential for psychologically interesting experiences?
I've heard MXE fit this mold pretty well, but those days are sadly over.

O-PCE via rectal administration hands down is more psychedelic than lsd imho.
Just be careful about the dosage...30mg can rocket you into another universe.

Of the ones currently available, 3-MeO-PCE is the most "psychedelic" one I've tried. Lowish dosages combined with weed do the trick.

What RC or otherwise dissociative do you feel would appeal most to psychedelic enjoyers? In particular, one that maybe doesn't have the strongest euphoria, but has the potential for psychologically interesting experiences?
Ketamine. Regular ketamine. Short enough time of effect. You can control the dose fairly easy from “hey that’s nice” to “let’s meet God”.

I honestly prefer big amounts of nitrous or a small dose of Ket.
Long lasting dissios can be hard to dose right when combined with Psychs ime.
Taking to much of a dissio while tripping can end very bad.

I’ve tried Ketamine several times, 3-MeO-PCE a few times, DMXE 10-15 times, and nitrous once.

Nitrous is pretty boring on its own in my experience, but I’ve heard that it is amazing when mixed with psychedelics.

Personally, I’d recommend DMXE as the best by far. It has far more psychological and therapeutic depth than 3-MeOs and nitrous. And ketamine often doesn’t last long enough to really get a lot out of it therapeutically without redosing repeatedly.

I just did a back to back of racemic and S-K last night. Racemic always leaves me feeling like something is missing, S-K while not as euphoric scratches some itch that I look for in a ketamine experience. It’s also more potent so that’s nice.

-GC

Ket hands down IME. Just not too much all at once but personally I
Whallopped the stuff snd never had inklings of bad experience.

I just did a back to back of racemic and S-K last night. Racemic always leaves me feeling like something is missing, S-K while not as euphoric scratches some itch that I look for in a ketamine experience. It’s also more potent so that’s nice.

-GC
See and I would rather have racemic because sket makes me skitched out and crazy.

See and I would rather have racemic because sket makes me skitched out and crazy.

I can see that. S-K is much better at inducing mania too I’ve noticed, which I like but someone I know with bipolar doesn’t do well.

I notice people that really enjoy ketamine in my life prefer racemic, it is better in the acute effects.

-GC

Personally i get manic if i do ket more then 2-3days in a row.
Its a tolerance issue i think, after awhile instead of holing i get into a waken hole where my body gets "possesed" and i do weird shit.
(like pulling out my katana and thinking people are coming to get me)

I just looked up the price of ket vials and my goodness times have changed.

I preferred to dry my own. I can't imagine the cuts that are out there these days.

I just looked up the price of ket vials and my goodness times have changed.

I preferred to dry my own. I can't imagine the cuts that are out there these days.
I guess it depends on where you live, but in my area ket is basically always totally uncut and strong.

Personally i get manic if i do ket more then 2-3days in a row.
Its a tolerance issue i think, after awhile instead of holing i get into a waken hole where my body gets "possesed" and i do weird shit.
(like pulling out my katana and thinking people are coming to get me)
Yeah, I never lose control like that, but I do get a bit wired. I feel the need to stretch thoroughly.

Its permatolerance from binging in the past.
I’ve never suffered from mania like you’re talking about. Tolerance or no. I just don’t think it’s edgy or cool to pull a sword on people. Gee golly 🤷‍♂️.