• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Best daytime benzo?

Hello all.

Just a quick one.. Whats the best daytime benzo I can take that doesn't cause too much sedation? I was considering Lorazepam or Oxazepam but Oxazepam is very hard to get hold of.

Cheers guys.
Lorazepam.

i like xanax and valium if u dont want much sedation look into etizolam it doesnt have that much sedation but valium in low doses wont cause to much sedation even xanax wont either

i like xanax and valium if u dont want much sedation look into etizolam it doesnt have that much sedation but valium in low doses wont cause to much sedation even xanax wont either
Both are actually quite sedating and Diazepam has pronounced relaxant properties imo. Not what the OP is looking for.

Etizolam is the best of the three for the OP.

This is probably a longshot (idk if it's prescribed where you live) but I found bromazepam to be the ultimate benzo for daytime (and really anytime). It gave me almost some kinda stimulating effect. Clorazepate was great too but kinda sedating.

I used etizolam for like 2 years and it was very effective for anxiety relief and functionality, but that might also be an issue of availability.

well im on sublocade 100mg i just ate 3.5mg of klonopin and 2400mg of gabapentin some weed might be a fun night ~!!!!! ``~_~`` kids going to there mom`s so ddaddy gets some fun time lol im starting to feel something my sublocade helps alot hehe

well im on sublocade 100mg i just ate 3.5mg of klonopin and 2400mg of gabapentin some weed might be a fun night ~!!!!! ``~_~`` kids going to there mom`s so ddaddy gets some fun time lol im starting to feel something my sublocade helps alot hehe
taking last 600mg gabapentin sooooooooooooon

Xanax is just way too addictive and it wears off too quickly.
That is exactly why I would choose alprazolam for daytime; the half-life and quick on-set are great for me.
The WDs are hellacious so I do use with caution.

This is probably a longshot (idk if it's prescribed where you live) but I found bromazepam to be the ultimate benzo for daytime (and really anytime). It gave me almost some kinda stimulating effect. Clorazepate was great too but kinda sedating.

I used etizolam for like 2 years and it was very effective for anxiety relief and functionality, but that might also be an issue of availability.

Bromazepam is really nice but it mongs me out, not a benzo I could consider functional.

I think etizolam is a good shout.

Clonazepam if you want to look sober, if not Alprazolam.

Straight to the point with it. And how truly poignant it was. Dosage is going to be the biggest factor here. The agent you choose should not be based on potency but on Rx qualities of the given drug and how long you need it to last. Clonazepam (Rivotril) has wiped out a lot of the other Benzo's that were once common on the street. I believe it's a practical choice for a lot of reasons if a Benzo is indeed required. If you're truly looking for something smooth and all-day-lasting, I would suggest inquiring about Chlordiazepoxide (Librium), Clorazepate (Tranxene) or even Phenobarbital if you're prescriber is feeling nostalgic.

When I was overseas I settled on Phenobarbital and Chlordiazepoxide because they did what I needed them to do and they never caused me to be fucked up when I didn't want to be. Well, maybe a couple of times. I clown around a lot as an instructor and your average Kurdish schoolchild is not really aware of what an absurdly behaving, possibly hallucinating Jewish guy looks like if they've never seen one in action before. Ah, the love of education.