• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best concentrate with good mileage

Speed King

Bluelighter
I know someone through some people , who has wax, dabs, shatter, oil, edibles, etc.

I don?t have the $$$ for a dab rig. I am able to get into the other stuff.

As far as vaping, which is the most stealth.
Which gets the most mileage subjectively?

Whatever's cheapest per mg of THC, come on you know that...

If bud is 20% and $10, and you can get 85% shatter for $25/g, the shatter is a no-brainer.

Whatever's cheapest per mg of THC, come on you know that...

If bud is 20% and $10, and you can get 85% shatter for $25/g, the shatter is a no-brainer.

See, where I am from, it is not as open as other places. I know enough, not conversion ratios between everything.

I am not used to so many concentrates, or at least the math behind it.

It seems like shatter is the way to go.

Last edited:
I really like my Lynx Hypnos Zero. High quality product, holds a long charge. Very stealthy.

I prefer shatter when possible for ease of transfer from container to vaping surface.

I don't have a dab rig myself, always use a vape pen. I've never felt the need to dab, been using wax for about a year now.

I had the chance to use a doctor dabber recently. It is basically a handheld e-nail bubbler. Uses regular vaping batteries.

I don't have a dab rig myself, always use a vape pen. I've never felt the need to dab, been using wax for about a year now.

That, for the time being sounds simple enough. I have a three in one pen device that has a little ceramic wax attachment. The device also hits like a champ, when used for dry flowers.

That reminds me, disposable cartridges, which I was told were 1000 mg each. Now I always do my homework, but is that 1000 mg thc or just a gram of oil. I believe it is a ML cart.

The person did say an eight ......

I?ll find out through the main person.

I had a cart from California. It was strong, but I had no idea the % of thc. It was dark golden color you could see through. It was great stuff.

I hope it was low dose stuff.

they are 1 gram cartridges. actual thc% varies but most are 70% or more thc. The one's I get are around the 80% range, the remaining percent is the added terpenes and possibly some PG

they are 1 gram cartridges. actual thc% varies but most are 70% or more thc. The one's I get are around the 80% range, the remaining percent is the added terpenes and possibly some PG

Thanks. I fortunately do not need much. I am going to say the cart was 70%.

OT, but a 1 gram cart @ 80% would equal
800 mg THC per cart?

I have to get this person to just tell me what the % THC Is and go from there: