• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best combination?

Dropd34d

Greenlighter
Hi all! Long time reader first time poster. I'm not sure where this post would belong so I figured I would start here:

I unfortunately had to evacuate from my home because of Hurricane Irma. 6 days in and I am just about OUT of all my goodies. I usually take anywhere from 30-45mg of oxy daily, and 2-4mg Xanax. Plus I really enjoy my pot ?didn't expect to be gone this long and I'm tapped out. No more oxy. 3/4 of a 2mg bar. No pot. It's been a sad/rough day to say the least.

I tried to find a local source and basically got robbed. So I'm not trying that again. (Not looking for sources on here just to clarify)

I've got 2 bags of CBD gummie bears, and a bag of capsulated Kratom (weak I know, but I had to work with what I could get) Today I was also prescribed Tylenol 3s, but only eight. I'm gonna be here two more days max, so I'm basically looking for the best combination of what I've managed to gather together. I do also still have the 3/4 of the 2mg bar.

What is the best way to combine my meager supply to obtain a decent high? And best method? I usually snort my oxys, but I'm not stupid enough to snort the T3s. Too much filler and crap.

Any help out there?

I would also like to quickly add that I'm already feeling the WD effects from being out of oxy. Any suggestion on easing that with what I have somehow would be greatly appreciated. I feel like absolute shit.

With a habit 45 max mg of oxy a day, I think a healthy regimen of kratom would do wonders for your WD.

There are different ideas on what a good dose is, and variables on strength etc.... try 4 grams to start. I personally used 10 grams during my WD and it helped tremendously, and my daily habit was a lot higher dosage than yours.

Good luck to you. And I'm sorry about the evacuation. I can't even imagine. Is your house/residence okay?

Hmm you take this daily instead of every once in a while and w/d when you don't have it? Sorry but we aren't here to tell you how to get the best possible high.

Yeah I used to have a 120-150mg a day habit, but obviously that was mad expensive so I went to a detox center and detoxed, but picked up the habit again within a few months. It's been probably 3 months now and I've managed to stay at the 30-45mg dose, so I feel I'm doing alright there. I know when I get home I'll be able to get them again, so that's a relief.

The Kratom I have says 8mg. It doesn't clarify whether that is the whole amount in the bag, or if they are 8mgs each. I did break down and take the rest of my bar and 2 Kratom capsules, and it has helped significantly. But I can still feel the skin crawls creeping up and the nausea was killing me all day. I don't want to take too many of the T3s because I want to have some sort of opiate to lean on the next few days ?

I also ate 3 of the CBD gummies but my THC tolerance is so high, CBD doesn't really touch it. Maybe it helped but since I took the Kratom and bar, I can't really tell. I've been a big smoker for years.

Luckily it seems my house managed to escape the flooding, and I found out my power was restored today. But there are still major sewage problems (as in raw sewage coming up in people's toilets) so I'm praying I don't come home to a shit storm (literally)

Thank you for the advice and concern! Very much appreciated.

Okay, I wasn't sure if it was allowed, if the post needs to be closed I understand.

Codeine may help stave off withdrawals but try not to use too much. They contain acetaminophen which could harm your liver in large doses. So if you have only those eight tablets, divide them up between the days you have left. Have you tried the kratom yet to know if it's good quality? I've never tried CBD gummies and wouldn't even know how to go about measuring those. Does the package have a general dosage guide? Hopefully, someone with more gummy experience could chime in. If you had gabapentin aka Neurontin around, they are very good for mitigating opiate withdrawal symptoms.

Being that we are a harm reduction forum, we can't advise you on how to get the best high. Being that you've become accustomed to oxycodone, I'm afraid codeine won't do much for you euphoria-wise.

Our forum guidelines:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines

The CBD gummies just say maximum strength. Like uhhh thanks for that but what does that even mean ya know?

I actually do have Gabapentin at my house, so if I am out of luck for awhile I'll take those when I get home.

I appreciate all of yalls help!

^ About the kratom- when you say capsulated, were they prepackaged capsules? The reason I ask is one time I tried some of those that were labeled red vein but I didn't feel much relaxation effects at all. I think the gabapentin will help your withdrawals a lot. I hope you make it home soon and be safe!

Yes they were pre-capsulated. They are the Maegna Dae ones or whatever? I'm too lazy to look right now. I am having serious WD today. I feel like I can't do anything. Somebody suggested Valerian Root and 5HTP, I'm gonna pick some up and see if that helps. It's been so long since I've had WD because last time when I stopped using and went to detox, I literally finished off what I had and walked in, so I never had any WD. I've had to go a day or two without since but never felt this bad.

That sounds rough being that you're away from your home. Are you in Florida? I lived in Broward for almost 30 years and moved back to Michigan not long ago. I know some friends were very happy to get their power restored Thursday. Has the kratom helped any?

A little bit. I'm actually live in South GA, about an hour north of Jacksonville, FL. I'm almost to the point of leaving sometime today but it's like a 7 hour drive ? But a friend of mine told me that he's good and home, so it's tempting as hell.

Typically, we wouldn't be inclined to handle a question such as this: "How do I get the highest; how do I maximize my supply; what's the best regimen for me to make it til payday etc." It sounds like you're almost at a good place anyway, but I'll make it easy and tell you that their isn't really a "best" way to take these drugs other than to say, make them last as long as you can. You can take advantage of the synergy between the Alprazolam and the Oxycodone, but that's about it.

I hope you're house is alright man!

Hi all! Long time reader first time poster. I'm not sure where this post would belong so I figured I would start here:

I unfortunately had to evacuate from my home because of Hurricane Irma. 6 days in and I am just about OUT of all my goodies. I usually take anywhere from 30-45mg of oxy daily, and 2-4mg Xanax. Plus I really enjoy my pot ?didn't expect to be gone this long and I'm tapped out. No more oxy. 3/4 of a 2mg bar. No pot. It's been a sad/rough day to say the least.

I tried to find a local source and basically got robbed. So I'm not trying that again. (Not looking for sources on here just to clarify)

I've got 2 bags of CBD gummie bears, and a bag of capsulated Kratom (weak I know, but I had to work with what I could get) Today I was also prescribed Tylenol 3s, but only eight. I'm gonna be here two more days max, so I'm basically looking for the best combination of what I've managed to gather together. I do also still have the 3/4 of the 2mg bar.

What is the best way to combine my meager supply to obtain a decent high? And best method? I usually snort my oxys, but I'm not stupid enough to snort the T3s. Too much filler and crap.

Any help out there?

Haha fail

Says the idiot on his way out of a thread about "smoking Dihydrocodeine".

Thanks Keif, and thank you for the concern about my home. Seems like it is alright from pictures I've been sent, but won't know for sure until I get back home tomorrow.

At this point I'm just suffering from extreme nausea. It seems to almost coincide with me taking the T3's, which is weird to me because it's not like I've never taken them, and I've never had a problem. I have a Dramamine left from the trip (drugged the dogs, their vet said I could use it) so I'm probably going to take that and see if it helps. It's times like these I miss having Zofran on hand ?

Also thank you to everyone for all of the helpful advice, as for the one guy that just had to be snarky; it's not fun to be kept from your county because of a hurricane longer than you prepared for. Thanks for that, you seem like a winner ?

i have very little patience for these patently upsetting comments - if i see anymore AmysteriousAn expect to be dealt with - swiftly.
i really cba - this is a hr forum༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Last edited:
i have very little patience for these patently upsetting comments - if i see anymore AmysteriousAn expect to be dealt with
i really cba - this is a hr forum༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Apparently the guy is just bored and wants to show his ass in every forum/thread/etc. AmysteriousAn that is, not you Keeping. Trust me, I want to say more but I am not about to stoop to his level and come across as abusive. Karma catches up with people eventually ?

Apparently the guy is just bored and wants to show his ass in every forum/thread/etc. AmysteriousAn that is, not you Keeping. Trust me, I want to say more but I am not about to stoop to his level and come across as abusive. Karma catches up with people eventually 

i've banned him for a while so rest easy folkks
and when he comes back, as he's already collected some infractions he'll have to behave or he'll get permabanned ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

i've banned him for a while so rest easy folkks
and when he comes back, as he's already collected some infractions he'll have to behave or he'll get permabanned ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Thank you Keeping, for keeping the peace ?