• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Paraphernalia Best Cannabis Vaporizer 2020

There has to be a vape that can vape up a whole bowl in one shot and produce massive vapor.
Storz & Bickel's Plenty is this pretty much. No forced air so you control the hit like its a giant pipe essentially

It's a weird one but I like mine a lot

The chamber is massive, a lot of people just use the concentrate pad to pack smaller bowls, but it hits so goodamn well when it's full

>> The problem with weed vapes is they are too weak.

And yet the average "stoner$"/"droÿé$" quite often behave as imbeciles.

My problem is vaping just doesn’t get me the same high, or at least many of the Vaporizers I’ve tried. I need a vape that burns hot to the point where I’m borderline burning the plant matter I think to get a good enough hit to be satisfied.

Any recommendations on Vaporizers both portal and at home which people here feel happy with?

:)

-GC
I have really enjoyed switching to concentrates. For a long time I liked my ceramic coil (i think) by Linx Hypnos or something close to that. Lately though been using an APX triple coil vape device that burns up the material more effectively it seems.

I truly believe the people who are never satisfied with any vape of any kind and insist that smoking is the only way that "works" are responding primarily to the toxic shock of hydrocarbons and tar produced by smoking more than they are the more nuanced effect of cannabinoids and terpenes.

They are looking for a dirty rush that has more to do with poisonous byproducts and oxygen deprivation.
Yeah I heard years ago that a bucket starved your brain of oxygen for a minute after smoking but I do love smoking that way when I’m not able to get to my mighty which I think is comparable to the high from a bucket

@G_Chem Great that you see some changes and stuff you like. You know, moving to something new, often requires letting go of the old ways. You think that might has something to do with your situation? More so then finding a decent vaporizer? It's a different experience by nature, ..same with edibles, apples and oranges.

Now that I’ve began trying to vape once again, I think my biggest complaint is the popcorn taste that seems to accompany even the lightest vape hit. It drowns out the terps a bit IMO.
Maximum output and best/cleanest taste don't exactly go together, as far as i see it. Like with sieving hash. Best taste is usually not achieved with the highest temperature. Not sure if this is a fault of vaping, since you don't have this with smoking either, except you like the taste of combustion products, which in turn has little to do with cannabis in the first place.

Also for me to truly get high, I have to take it all down in 1 hit. Don’t ask me why, but simply smoking a bowl doesn’t get me the high I want even if I smoke 5x what I would have in 1 hit.
You seem to be a heavy/medical user, do you have access to concentrates? I imagine that would be much easier/convenient? What i found, regarding vaping is: maximize the surface! I place my stuff in a large grinder, put it together, turn it upside down and then start grinding till the bud is like grainy wet/sticky sand. Downside is: more work, and the grinder gets gummed much more quickly and you lose more trichomes, but when you have a grinder with a screen, you can treat yourself with some kief bowls once in a while. :) I'm not really out to advertise my thing, but when i grind my herb like that, fill the bowl (which is actually not that big) but don't compress it (it's fine enough anyway), have the temperature at the sweetspot right before if burns, pop the bowl in and let it worm up for 5 seconds with mouthpiece on, draw and simultaniously go to full blast with the temperature; and then ride the sweetspot so to speak just so it doesn't burn. Not sure if one can get more out of herb in one draw, the vapor gets almost as dense/apaque as in a bong which says a lot. Such a hit makes me cough!, ..and contemplate the meaning of life just after the vaporizer meets the table again. Just saying..

>> The problem with weed vapes is they are too weak.

And yet the average "stoner$"/"droÿé$" quite often behave as imbeciles.

Not in the sense they get you high. Still get stoned. The highs are pretty equivalent. Vape high just creeps up more.

I mean taking 30 second draws. You are pulling it deep into your lungs.

Probably still healthier.

Small vapes are convenient, though.

The problem with weed vapes is they are too weak.

Pax3 is decent and convenient and conserves. But it doesn't satisfy the same as a combustion hit.

Kinda thinking those long deep draws may not be as healthy as we think.
Yeah, watch out for those long-ass draws from vaporizers, they'll kill ya! 🤪 Better stick to smoking. 😁 Again, doing something new often means letting go of old habits. My guess is, if one is not willing to do that, there will never be a vaporizer in the world that won't be faulty in some miraculous way. It's kind of a pointless exercise, but whatever floats your boat. 😉

Salutations TheInvisibleStoner,
Salutations Bongdong,

Vape high just creeps up more.

Well, i can only observe that i got somewhat short of christian values yesterday (at the thought of "monster clouds" more precisely...), while in fact it should have been an opportunity to further develop my opinion on diluted/faint toking, full-spectrum extraction, etc. In addition i find it's not unreasonable to want to finish a bowl at elevated temperature now that even more cannabic molecules started to show up on many radars, though i'd personally stop before my appreciation gets ruined by popcorn hints anyway.

Truth is monster clouds were no issue in days when 1 single inhalation required me to sit in case i would black out... Most fortunately there was a very simple solution and hence i performed suitable corrections many years ago, because i felt very concerned that vaporizers must gain better social acceptation, especially since last year's e-Cig crisis in USA.

...30 second draws. You are pulling it deep...
...watch out for those long-ass draws from vaporizers...

For some while a need of long inhalations just defeated my vaporist hobby, i even got worried that it might have to conclude with permanent abstainance again so i redoubled my efforts and finally came up with a decisive breakthrough: fresh air injection directly into the core after a years-long evaluation of "PinHoles" à la VapMan located along the path. It's been epic until i fully realized this was actually aiming for more "Pulse Heating" than i suspected, and now i dream of a transition to Induction Heat but although i took care not to block evolution toward "Inlet Water" it would still happen to be "dry" during some eventual exploration phase required to add a secondary distilled water boiler/evaporator... So that's essential improvement i probably won't enjoy myself since i no longer have the lungs for that sort of venture with potential for repeated abuse (because operator errors are to be expected when doing so and i work alone, with only one pair of lungs that may need to recover).

Well, maybe i'm exagerating the amplitude of such challenge now that i got the consumption tool ready for some IH driver, while it's always an option to start with a bong adapter + water in it, to add a fair bit of safety interface until this "Plan-A" (Bi-Energy compatible) concept is finely tweaked, with the prospect of still obtaining Inlet Water from clean-burning butane at least in the early phase.

Nonetheless i consider there's no real wispy issue with my customized VG pipe as it's only a matter of matching its temporarily-stored "Heat Charge" with a guy's intended workload. So if one's tokes feel too thin then i'll point out that's just calling for a change of hybrid core layout (with an heavier metal disc inside): briefly put the users simply have to pick a "top" (sphere) internal configuration to fit their own personal expectations.

Small vapes are convenient, though.

Certainly not for a designer mandated to make one that's also healthwise on top of generating monster clouds. But lets keep hoping for exceptions!...

...whatever floats your boat.

People can hardly make real choices in absence of suitable alternatives, not to mention the manufacturers got other imperatives of heir own.

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Storz & Bickel's Plenty is this pretty much. No forced air so you control the hit like its a giant pipe essentially

It's a weird one but I like mine a lot

The chamber is massive, a lot of people just use the concentrate pad to pack smaller bowls, but it hits so goodamn w+*-ell when it's full

I was gifted one of these a couple of years ago and absolutely love it, awesome vape imo

I also use the concentrate pad to pack smaller bowls (0.2g of quality weed does the trick for me usually), iun fact fior the first year I owned it that's what I thought the primary function of the pad to be!

Have got some awesome hashish right now that also works amazingly well in this vape (bear in mind this particular hash is super crumbly without heat home-mad style epic quality stuff)

Really great bit of kit

For those complaining about not being able to take big hits with a vape, just found this video of a modified Extreme Q connected to a bong. Just watch the first couple of seconds.

Extremely easy to mod that vape since it's all glass. I haven't done it yet but been thinking about it.

Last edited: