• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Best antihistamine against opioid induced itching?

Hydroxyzine is actually prescribed for itching, same goes for Benadryl I just hate the feel Benadryl gives me. I would much rather go with hydroxyzine cause it is way smoother

i now get terrible hangover from diphenhydramin, dimenhydrinat and doxylamine. dont know if this concerns all bbb permeable and sedating antihistamines, it has to do with the molestation of a energy deprived brain on ghb. i tried hydroxyzine and loratadin against opioid induced itching but these help null. its my fucked nerves up there that cannot stand strong ligands as brorphine anymore. desmethylmoramide is rather no problem, as is morphine in low doses. kratom with its 7-Oh-mytragynine is also a bit problematic and provides some kind of itching, even in low doses. seems that my brain got more damage than i thought. it has something to do with the gaba/glutamate system thats all i know. after 3 different neurological violations i cannot even say which is resposible for which. but the last 2 were related to the gaba system. now dissocviatives are not possible to enjoy, as is ghb and the afore mentioned antihistamines. the rest just produces harder hangovers. no fun living in this pile of shit called germany i can tell you. but everyone who knows this is already dead and has been murdered by this state full of demented idiots...