• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

best activities to do on MDMA?

BLUEREX11

Bluelighter
I'm going to be rolling on Friday at the beach and thinking of things to do. Last time me and my SO did the massage thing, oral/sex, walked around out in the sand, played mini golf and went to the club. Trying to find new/different things to add in to the evening. Going to try swimming at the hotel pool cause i heard that was interesting and vapor rub. Give me some ideas, thanks.

You stated the basics.

Anything and any place you would be comfortable at while on mdma is FUN.

Playing with lights, smoking (weed or cigarettes) I've played with sparklers before they're pretty fun :) long boarding/skateboarding if you're into that, riding in a car blasting music (with a sober driver) painting with UV paint and a blacklight, go to Walmart I've had tons of fun there hehe, playing with animals. I find that rolling puts me in a child-like state of mind, simple boring things while sober are suddenly tons of fun.

We always take the car and drive in the night, roling the windows down, listening to music with ice cold water..
It has the perfect combination of wellbeing on MDMA...

But sadly a night goes really fast that way.

my early days dance/tech/trance venue. I could be wrong, this kind of music always sounded better thn any other music in the world on mdma , sometimes when i listen to it i felt euphoric and in a way like i ws rolling so idk, maybe my brain made a neuro conection with trance like music and that euphoric rush, it seems to be in my brain though.

I find the best ever thing ive ever used it for is for overcoming early trama i experienced, as a kid. couple therapy is awesome, you go deep and talk about deep stuff and are totally honest with yourself and your other. These are the best uses for it

massages are great, showers, trance music or related a must. best I can say is increased communication happens with whoever your with esp if you like the. if you dont like then, you wotn make a connection. ive even gotten in a fight on it before with a guy over a girl, so stupid I know,. so mainly good experiences yet some bad. picking up girls seemed way easier - i have quite the stories

back in 2000 there used be to all these games to make one roll harder, vicks yea, blowing in eyes (vicks inhalers although tese are illegal in some states) make me feel funny but used to do stupid thing pass out game =-( dont do this stupid shit. riding around is best with a sober driver and listening to music is amazing turned loud while riding, but dont do it too much, go where you need to go and dont ride away unnecessarily. my friends used to drive while rolling, while I always sat in passenger seat.

Last edited:
just wandering aimlesly and exploring things that are incredibly interesting to you at the time (although they might not be when your sober :p )

It's been mentioned about about couples therapy - depending on how long you have been using MDMA, what your looking for out of the experience then going through old photos is a very strange experience.

I think as long as you have gum, water and some music - the rest of the night can fall into place as it goes.

Anything will be fun if you have a good mindset and are in a comfortable place. Even pooping feels good.

I firmly believe the most enjoyable thing to do on mdma is converse with a person I deeply care for and from whom I can appreciate judgement and correction. Honestly, mdma is touted as a party drug for good reason, it irrefutably instills us with empathy. A good conversation with a loved one is completely therapeutic and informative

Drawing/colouring is good fun. Also tactile experiences like playdoh or kinetic sand.

Find things to jump off like stairs or rocks. Or find a swing and jump off that. You will scare the absolute shit out of yourself and it will be the most hilarious thing ever.

Hold hands and take turns at spinning each other around. It's hard to explain the feeling.

I prefer the Vics inhalers to the Vaporub. You gotta breath it in really slow and deep. Again, it's hard to describe the sensation.

Buy weed or a craptonne of cigarettes. You will be smoking like a fiend. I recommend menthol smokes.

Stock up on sports drinks like Gatorade, and sugar free gum for the gurning.

Bring a blanket. Doesn't matter what kind as they all end up feeling fluffy and luxurious.

If you own a teddy bear or stuffed animal from your childhood, bring it along. You will find you pat and cuddle it a lot, it will be a HUGE comfort, and it will bring up a lot of childhood memories that you will want to share with everyone.

Bring a jar of smooth peanut butter and 2 tablespoons. It won't taste like anything once your rolling, but the sensation is incredible. It will feel like silky glue, your tongue will stick to the sides of your mouth and coat all inside your mouth. You will freak out a little bit but it will be hilarious. Try taking large spoonfuls together then try to talk.

Bring a Twister mat. Fill the coloured circles with different textures. Sand, bark, jam etc. enjoy.

A lot of people on here recommend watermelon and strawberries so bring some of that. I personally find strawberries taste horrible and sour when rolling. Watermelon is good but Corn is where it's at for me. A few corn cobs, don't bother about cooking them. It will tasty sweet, juicy and crunchy.

Enjoy the company you're with. You will have a magical time and anything you do will be fun.

Xo

C

Last edited:
Ooh! Buy a bag of Starburst gummy - the snakes or the jubes. Don't eat them, they're vile. Bite into the sealed packet when your jaw is really going. It's a surreal feeling.

Thanks for all your suggestions guys and girls, I will definitely try a couple suggestions. I am making a list on my phone that is right up front so it's easy to get to once we are rolling. After testing i know i got real yellow snapchats and will be doing 1 each and hour later another half like we did with the orange Tesla's. Gave us a good 7 or 8 hour roll and hoping to get that again. If there are any more suggestions, keep them coming because i will be checking my phone until about 5:30pm on Friday, after that all bets are off and i don't want to post in here while rolling incase i type something that is against forum rules.

Thanks for all your suggestions guys and girls, I will definitely try a couple suggestions. I am making a list on my phone that is right up front so it's easy to get to once we are rolling. After testing i know i got real yellow snapchats and will be doing 1 each and hour later another half like we did with the orange Tesla's. Gave us a good 7 or 8 hour roll and hoping to get that again. If there are any more suggestions, keep them coming because i will be checking my phone until about 5:30pm on Friday, after that all bets are off and i don't want to post in here while rolling incase i type something that is against forum rules.

music, gum, something to lie on and a fire - star watching around a fire <3

If you get the chance and remember as you reach plateau stage ?Sit down hold hands look into each other's eyes and tell each other your greatest fears, your ambitions, how you feel about each other, how you view each other, what attracts you to them and what attracts them to you (doesn't have to be sexual). Yes sounds cheesy but the return for taking time out to explore these areas is huge. Your are taking an empathogen use it. The beauty of MD is the ability to remove the ego, be open and honest. Best times I've had is making a connection deeper than everyday life and finding something out about others. In therapy you use a clear structure of questions which deliver a lot more than the standard MD experience which can unfortunately become introverted, especially as dosage increases. IE I'm way to mashed to talk.