• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Besides weed, what would be the "safest" drug?

Shrooms are probly the least addictive. Benzos are something I never got addicted to. IME opiates can really fuck your life up. Im not a big fan of alcohol but most people are.

I think that chart is a really badrepresentation: MDMA definitely does more harm to self than cannabis.

That all depends on the person though. Someone could use MDMA perfectly responsibly once or twice a year having no negative effects whatsoever; then could smoke some Cannabis at one point and end up getting paranoid and having total panic attacks. Granted this is a small percentage of users, but they still need to be taken into account.

While I do agree with your point, we just need to be aware that all drug use is subjective and different from person to person.

What made me laugh is that Benzodiazepines is misspelled on the graph haha.

Mildly stimulative plants such as tea/coffee, ephedra, coca, and khat. Mildly sedative plants such as kava kava, valerian, or kratom (yeah yeah, I know it can energizing but it's an opioid so I'll throw it in here).

They have a very long history of human use, and don't have much in the way of health issues/addiction/OD danger going on.

Oral opiates. Oxycodone etc. No APAP

Pretty sure opiates can be dangerous no matter which way you take them.

Safest ... probably LSD. Mushrooms would be physically safe too. But both of them can change you mentally. And aren't good for people who are mentally unstable all the time. I know that mushrooms, although they are "natural" and "safe" probably effected my mind the most, in a negative way.

Ketamine seems pretty "safe" in my mind. I mean, it's hard to have "too much" if you're sniffing it. Because you can easily tell when you've had too much. At least from what I have experienced. It isn't really addictive either. You CAN get addicted to it, like with anything, but it's not easy to.

caffeine, benzos, script amps, grass are all pretty damn safe IMO.

EDIT: besides grass duhhh.. then hash, kief, butane, but thats all really grass

Last edited:
Nose boogers with a coating of whatever you snarfed up prior.