• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos

Rokster

Greenlighter
I am having difficulty procuring Benzo's due to insurance reasons. I do not need to purchase much, as they are pricey. But I need an online and safe (Money and Laced wise) website to order to NYC. Any suggestions please?

I am having difficulty procuring Benzo's due to insurance reasons. I do not need to purchase much, as they are pricey. But I need an online and safe (Money and Laced wise) website to order to NYC. Any suggestions please?
No questions about sourcing.

That's bluelight policy. I'm surprised the mods haven't snatched your post

Could be a time zone thing. A mod from this forum will warn. But also welcome Rokster. You will enhance any knowledge besides scoring here on BL. But come back and post when you make some headway.

While I am not looking for benzos, I decided to up my game and learn more resourceful providers. It is slow going as I am as lost as you with that. Someone called me lazy for not already knowing. ;) Research can be tedious. All info is available. Would be nice to have a class with an instructor to clear any confusion but we don't get that.

But BL is not sourcing, it is all harm reduction after you sourced and want to be careful. Honestly though, the best bet is to find a doctor that will help instead of RC benzos. Now that advice is harm reduction. But people do what they do.

Last edited:
Greetings from China
Welcome Bokster. your post is agaist bluelight policy,suggest to delete it.