• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Benzos

Regulat0r10

Bluelighter
Okay so I apologize in advanced for yet ANOTHER post regarding prepping non water soluble Benzos into IV. Just hear me out on this… I know it’s stupid, I know the BA is so high via oral that it isn’t even worth it or might as well plug it.

Although I do have a good relationship with a mom and pop store that does custom compounding for medications, specifically for people that can’t swallow pills.

THAT SAID, I have been able to prep a months worth off oxymorphone pills using the proper method on this forum.. in short it involves alcohol, evaporating, hot plate, then I’ll add bacteriostatic hospital grade USP into the evaporated oxymorphone on the hot plate, let is soak for a flow 15-20 min, draw it up with a 30ml syringe and use a 0.22 micron filter straight into a lot brand new, sterile vial, and I’m good for a month.

now tbh I’m on a strict MMT program with a month take home so I’m not going to risk loosing that. But it is for a stubborn friend that will not listen to me an actually thinks he’s getting hella fucked when snorting xanax….. obviously PG oil just sounds weird on stupid ans would prefer preventing that. Also, I’d worst comes to worst I can have the mom and pop pharmacy to do this if If I can come up with plausible reason… I.E, my dog will not take these orally even when hiding it in a treat… anyhow after speaking with her it definitely made me think if this is possible to do using the method I explained above. My chemist skills are equivalent to highschool and one chem class in college and sadly my passing grade was a couple points away from a B- but got a C+.

again no need to waste your time with reasons as to why it isn’t worth prepping to IV yet alone any pill in general. I do appreciate the concerns and for the record, I do not iv pills period, let alone the risk of another chance of dealing with needle fixation. Again, thanks in advanced. A simple yes or no or even a guide would be very appreciated.

but again, plz spare me and the rest of the post as to why Iving non hospital grade Benzos or pills in general.

If you are hell bent on the idea of injecting benzos then perhaps get some RC benzo powder and prep it for injection with propylene glycol?