• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

benzos

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
This question goes out to all you hardcore american canadian benzo users past or present .Well me personally thought being brittish it was only diazepam temazepam and clonazepam that were used recreationally over here but you guys seem to take or have taken all different kinds of benzos which you do not here of over here sort of makes me envious so tell me is diazepam the best high is temazepam the best sleeper and is clonazepam the strongest for example ive been told 1 x35mg of diazepam is the same as one 2mg of klonopin and what other benzos do you recommend for recreational 5.Ps. Hope this is not too strong a question too ask just curious from reading blogs etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Youre diazepam to clonazepam conversion is about accurate. Yeah we are awash with benzos here but alprazolam seems to be the go to.

Please edit your post (or I will) about how to obtain as that is against the rules.

Done.

Take a minute to read our rules and those of each forum you post.

Benzos are pretty safe on their own and fun for some but withdrawal is dangerous so be safe.

Thanks again so by editing it does that mean no one can read it as i could refraim the question if so unless its ok elsewhere i dont know sorry again