• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Benzos, Opana, Dillotted, RC, Tranzene

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. FOR MY DYING GRANDFATHER:

2. Im looking for a online list of reputable domestic RC or trusted sources for the following; "to aid my dying grandfather". Benzos, Tranzene, oxymorphone 2 60 mg. tab a day OPana, and or hydropmorphone (Dillotted 4-8 8 MG Tabs a day, Zan Bars or footballs if cheap and vals. They keep him from having episodes. My grandfather is DYING AND HOSPICE IS NOT HELPING, So its up to me and my supporting family members to ease his suffering the best we can, as he slowly passes on. Absolute Cems is great but limited, andidont want anything that's been re-stamped with anything like having fet in it as he is vey old and weak I want him to tock around as long as possible. Ill be checking in for responses and hopefully help. If you wanna email me directly send a self destructing message from https://temp.pm/

3. My grandfather doesn't deserve this, hes always been amazing person with an open mind and never judgmental in the sense of the word, he taught me to be a good man, and watching him suffer for the next 2-3 months will destroy me..... PLEASE Someone help im on a budget cause i take care of all his needs,living costs, and medictions are certainly expensive.

Thank you for your kindness and any and all consideration. As well as the time you spent to show respect by hearing his and my situation out.

Email sending encryption link below

Temp.PM - Temporary Private Message

Best Wishes,
The Compasssionate Son #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.