• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos benzos on international flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

airybeeris

Greenlighter
I'm wondering how stupid it would be to attempt to bring a vial of bromazolam on an international flight. Like could it pass off as vape juice or essential oils or something? Should I put it in my carry on or luggage? Any ideas would be helpful, thanks

In Australia you can't take liquids past international departures customs. Don't know about the rest of the world

In Australia you can't take liquids past international departures customs. Don't know about the rest of the world
I'm flying starting from america, the max amount of liquid you can take past customs is 100mL

If you are going to attempt this I would get a travel size shampoo , pour it out, rinse it out and put it in there. Then put it in a bag with other travel size stuff like mouthwash, hand sanitizer, etc. If it looks like just a bunch of other travel size carry ons it will likely go unnoticed. Hiding in plain sight in other words.

Trying to isolate it or conceal it will be a dead giveaway. They will wonder why this particular container is wherever you put it. Just make it look like it's something else and it should be fine. But remember that what you have in your possession MAY be illegal. So therefore, if for some crazy reason they open up and sniff all your travel size hygiene products ( not likely ) they have the right to detain you. Taking illegal contraband onto an airliner is never a good idea. It's Federal jurisdiction and they don't play nice. Do this at your own risk.

What nurse said, but, know the legality of where you are taking the drugs and how much trouble you could be in if caught. Is it worth it?

They do swabs randomly and to be honest, I’m not sure what they test for regularly these days. I know opiates, cocaine, meth etc is standard but I’m not sure if they would pick up benzos. If it’s an unknown substance they are wary of they will be able to determine what it is whilst detaining you.

I’d also probably use a serum bottle rather than a shampoo bottle. I regularly carry face serums/acids with me when travelling, they come in dark bottles with droppers. If you look up “the ordinary serums” you’ll see what I use. An excellent brand for keeping your skin youthful and clean!

If you are going to attempt this I would get a travel size shampoo , pour it out, rinse it out and put it in there. Then put it in a bag with other travel size stuff like mouthwash, hand sanitizer, etc. If it looks like just a bunch of other travel size carry ons it will likely go unnoticed. Hiding in plain sight in other words.

Trying to isolate it or conceal it will be a dead giveaway. They will wonder why this particular container is wherever you put it. Just make it look like it's something else and it should be fine. But remember that what you have in your possession MAY be illegal. So therefore, if for some crazy reason they open up and sniff all your travel size hygiene products ( not likely ) they have the right to detain you. Taking illegal contraband onto an airliner is never a good idea. It's Federal jurisdiction and they don't play nice. Do this at your own risk.
What nurse said, but, know the legality of where you are taking the drugs and how much trouble you could be in if caught. Is it worth it?

They do swabs randomly and to be honest, I’m not sure what they test for regularly these days. I know opiates, cocaine, meth etc is standard but I’m not sure if they would pick up benzos. If it’s an unknown substance they are wary of they will be able to determine what it is whilst detaining you.

I’d also probably use a serum bottle rather than a shampoo bottle. I regularly carry face serums/acids with me when travelling, they come in dark bottles with droppers. If you look up “the ordinary serums” you’ll see what I use. An excellent brand for keeping your skin youthful and clean!
Thank you for the advice gentlemen and or ladies, I will take it all into my consideration
In the end I probably don't want to spend years in a Balkan prison because I wanted to be a bit more socially capable around extended family and have a few fun nights boozing and benzing.

As far as liquids go, you can usually bring a maximum of 100mL in your carry-on. But anything close to 100mL may look suspicious on the scanner and will probably be checked separately.
The best thing one can do is to hide things in plain sight, be clever about it and don't try to smuggle it.
But obviously check the laws of the country you're going to (some countries have very strict customs.

Since you decided not to take a chance I'm glad and going to close this thread.

Not because it wasn't a good question ( it was ) but we are not allowed to discuss legal aspects of things people do on here. We used to be able to give people legal advice but as you can imagine some of us probably advised people to do the wrong thing because every area of the world has different laws.

Glad you decided to abandon the benzo on the flight. Good call. Have a nice vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.