• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzos for comedown of methylphenidate

Rafayte

Bluelighter
I have been 48 hours snorting methylphenidate with some oral dose and only rest two lines. For the comedown I have 4mg Xanax and Tranxene 50mg, how much must I take for avoid comedown?

Xanax orally or sublingual

I am in the comedown of a heavy methylphenidate use and I have two 2mg Xanax tablets and I don't know if swallow it or take it sublingual. What ROA is more powerful?

They are about the same. Sublingual use tends to come in a little faster, and bioavailability might be a tad higher than oral use, but I rarely noticed a huge difference. That said I always preferred sublingual use.

Iono, I was able to potenriate buprenorphine successfully taking cimetidine just before dosing, but I guess that was always sublingual dosing. Iirc I probably did administer it like 30-45 minutes prior to insulfating buprenorphine.

Thanks for the study :)

Xanax tastes terrible, no reason to subject yourself to SL, now if you had some minty fresh clonazepam that would be a different story.

Methylphenidate doesn't generally have a harsh comedown like methamphetamine or cocaine might. It's not pleasant but you can get away with taking just near the same dosage of alprazolam you normally would to achieve relaxation for the comedown off methylphenidate.

Methylphenidate doesn't generally have a harsh comedown like methamphetamine or cocaine might. It's not pleasant but you can get away with taking just near the same dosage of alprazolam you normally would to achieve relaxation for the comedown off methylphenidate.

Really? I disagree. I think methylphenidate has the worst comedown of the 3.