• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc benzos effect opiate paws?

blackmarket91

Bluelighter
im in a very scary place atm i ct'd from methadone around 10 months ago and have been having bad paws ever since had no real quality of life and trying to stay positive and fight through this

i have a roommate who did methadone and would try to temp me to take it even though i was clean from it i wanted nothing to do with any opiates r drugs for that matter well he tried to get me to take xanax and i refused cause fear it kindling my paws back to square 1 and decided no

i take about 5 pills at night Vistaril lunesta and trazodone and he slipped me xanax last night in my 2 Vistaril capsules which i lay out every day in a cap to take for bed time it takes me awhile to sleep still due to paws and i went out like a light and was eating everything in sight which xanax makes some people do woke up 2 hours ago with that benzo like feeling and knew right away he slipped me

he denied it up till i got dressed and said im going to the er to get tested then finally he broke down confessed saying that he hates seeing me so "depressed" all the time cause iv been sober last 10 months i freaked out because these last 10 months have been insanely miserable for me and i wake up everyday fighting tog et my brain back to normal tog et over these paws and to know that pos slipped me drugs that would re kindle my paws and set me back to zero.

theres no way i could go through this process again before methadone i use to be a pro mma fighter and i wanted to get back to it again its the only thing that really helped me push through to this goal. i have no desire to wana use opiates or any drugs i dont even drink a beer out of fear of it messing with my brains recovery i just got back from the er and the doc said it shouldn't do anything to me but not sure if shes really qualified with the addict brain to know so im here asking if you think that the last 10 months were basically for nothing now and i have to start the process again with paws

i know this prob comes off like a crazy rant but not gonna lie im scared shitless atm and would like to know the truth on if xanax or a benzo will do this to someone or does it have to be an opiate

ONE xanax tablet isn't going to do anything. You have already eliminated it in your urine. It's gone......poof.....no worries. You slept it off and it's history.

Your roommate is an asshole and I suggest you not leave your pills out in the open where he can do that again.

Your last 10 months of recovery are safe and sound.

Congrats on getting clean.

ONE xanax tablet isn't going to do anything. You have already eliminated it in your urine. It's gone......poof.....no worries. You slept it off and it's history.

Your roommate is an asshole and I suggest you not leave your pills out in the open where he can do that again.

Your last 10 months of recovery are safe and sound.

Congrats on getting clean.
well thank god iv been crying for an hour hoping i didnt have to redo another year to get back to where im at now

They work in diferent parts of the brain, xanax is not an opiate. It won't rekindle shit, man.
Try not to get addicted btw, damn benzos are sneaky as fuck too.
Be safe

well thank god iv been crying for an hour hoping i didnt have to redo another year to get back to where im at now
You've come farrrr a long way. I congratulate you for that. Don't be so harsh on yourself and you know the drill already, fk being hooked on opiiiis. ✌😝

They work in diferent parts of the brain, xanax is not an opiate. It won't rekindle shit, man.
Try not to get addicted btw, damn benzos are sneaky as fuck too.
Be safe
thanks man yeah i dont even like benzos im moving my stuff out today its taking everything in me not to murder this person atm