• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos And Only 1 Beer (Klonipin)

FuckSchoolDoDrugs

Greenlighter
Soo I just broke a 10mg klonipin in half it was kinda uneven so I took the smaller half. I’m assuming around 3.5mg (maybe slightly more or maybe slightly less) and I have 1 Corona beer sitting next to me and I was wondering if it would be safe to drink just this 1 Corona to maybe help enhance my ‘high’? Btw I have ZERO tolerance for benzos as of right now. The last time I took benzos (4ish years ago) I took around 6mg Xanax and drank a lot of beer then I blacked out fell into a cactus and got arrested for destroying a store. Soo idk. But yeah should it be ok for me to drink this only 1 beer?

Are you sure it's clonazepam you have? The highest dosage form is 2 mg. If you have a history of blacking out, it's not advisable to go ahead and drink. The danger would be you get a little too relaxed and could forget how much you drank and continue to do so waking up in a cactus again or even worse. Just to make you aware, we are a harm reduction forum and not really here to help you get high as possible. Be safe!

I don't like these threads, honestly. It's on you my friend. Do you need to drink that beer? Is that one beer seriously worth the possibility of waking up in the drunk tank or getting seriously hurt or robbed? Is that one beer worth it to you? Is is that important? Jesus. Just don't drink it and you won't black out. It's not like the world is going to implode if you don't drink a cerveza so just don't do it?

This^
You probably have a 10 mg Valium but of course I'm only speculating.

If you could truly only take the one piece of pill and one beer then you will be fine but as T. Calderone said, often times that's not what endsbup happening.

Ended up drinking a few beers blacked out not exactly sure what happened but I fucked up & did something I got court on the 6th

I took an extra 2 30mg temazapam that night too and mixed with all the other shit I’m still kinda feeling something still wtf. I thought you pissed benzos out the day after

sorry to hear that, scary stuff! Don't know all the rules here, if I'm even allowed to write you here...you can only send 1 message every 3 hours...Hope all goes well