• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Benzodiazepines

BenzoCat

Greenlighter
I now have the best home medicine box for any emergency!!
If I need sleep! Anxiety panic or worry! Or just want to chill out!!

Nitrazepam 10mg 100tablet
Diazepam 10mg 50 tablet
Xanax 1 mg 50 tablet
Lorazepam 2mg 20 tablets
Etizolam 1mg 30 tablets
Zopiclone 20 7.5 mg tablets

For ADHD and when I need to be alert
Modafinil 200mg 200 tablets
Ritalin 50 tablets

I now have the best home medicine box for any emergency!!
If I need sleep! Anxiety panic or worry! Or just want to chill out!!

Nitrazepam 10mg 100tablet
Diazepam 10mg 50 tablet
Xanax 1 mg 50 tablet
Lorazepam 2mg 20 tablets
Etizolam 1mg 30 tablets
Zopiclone 20 7.5 mg tablets

For ADHD and when I need to be alert
Modafinil 200mg 200 tablets
Ritalin 50 tablets
I may have ADHD, would love a stash like that

Bro,

I have adhd and a list of others.

I spent long time small doctor perscription and buying shit off people it’s all crap they sell, the Galenka brand are ok but pricey!

Lock stock and two smoking barrels. Just remember moderation is best; don’t gobble those up like school children on Halloween!
Yes for sure I take when needed and the dose correct also I alternate between so no tolerance also I’ll go a week between with nothing maybe just Modafinil to help me but I structure my plan I’ve done this long time and was a abuser years ago learned the hard way.

Nootropic I need to function and now 10 mg but nitrazepam sends me zzzzz 2-3 diazepam I’m asleep 20 mins later however the only I’d take in the day for anxiety or panic is clonzepam I have 2 mg tablets but I’ll take 0.5 mg dose at time if I feel it also these are very good for this I find

For sleep - nitrazepam 5mg. May cause hangover next day.

I do not recommend the Z-drugs. If you DON;T fall asleep they seem to switch off the executive functioning of the brain and people do crazy stuff. But no hangover.... but also only 2-3 hour duration, so if you cannot STAY asleep, they aren't for you.

Lorazepam is used in hospitals as part of balanced anesthesia, but it's not strictly a hypnotic.

I do not recommend the Z-drugs. If you DON;T fall asleep they seem to switch off the executive functioning of the brain and people do crazy stuff. But no hangover.... but also only 2-3 hour duration, so if you cannot STAY asleep, they aren't for you.

Lorazepam is used in hospitals as part of balanced anesthesia, but it's not strictly a hypnotic.
That’s very smart information to give thank you

I’m sorry for highlighting my medication tub contents 🥹🥹
Nothing wrong with that, but it could be seen as bragging or information that could lead others astray. It’s all about the intent.

Well firstly I was addicted 10 years ago and obese.

I am autistic so I obsessed on fitness instead. So I train hard every day in gym and work every day.

I take a different benzo at night to sleep and prevent depending or tolerance…..I then have Modafinil or Ritalin in day for adhd ….then guess what I take .5 clonz daytime if I’m meltdown then I go over a week with zero benzo as I have good weeks and exercise is big part ….I just take Modafinil so if that comment was aimed at me as if I’m an addict it was done in vain as despite that comment I also get prescribed all this for my medical issues. You may not believe me as most people who know me don’t know how I have zero dependence or tolerance and go week without using….but I also fast and go run marathons I’m that way inclined…..these are good to have on hand in case of need I just happen to have every type and brand on hand I’d say that’s a good thing….jealous may say shit like that but you are the ones buying Galenka bensedin off the web 😂😂

Education wise words thank you 🙏

I take a different benzo at night to sleep and prevent depending or tolerance
This is incorrect. You will still build tolerance to benzodiazepines, fucking around with different half life’s won’t stop that.

Also, this is a still a sourcing thread as far as I’m concerned. There was zero point to it.

Having autism means I think I have a point you may not agree but that’s because I’m autistic is that a crime….did I ask you to speak on the thread noo?? Also if I’m wrong hmmmm how has this worked for 5 years with zero dependence or tolerance and weeks without use?

Work and gym every day?? I have autism adhd and arthritis and noise sensitivity…..I do Ok.
I was given a pack of diazepam a year ago guess what they still there as I didn’t need or take them….if I was a addict or depending I’d have ate them. Everyone is different I’m unique in my own way.I’m leaving this community now we’ll it’s actually all messed up Hedionism addicts threads on sniffing benzos….and you say my thread is pointless….you are all drug addicts

Fuckin spyware like “Pegasus“
oh way before this
Hedionism addicts threads on sniffing benzos….and you say my thread is pointless….you are all drug addicts
yeah but we are mostly alive and a community that cares enough to give of themselves to try to "help" a mf stay alive if we can. there is always the choice (destroy/create).
a lot here are creative and brilliant at times. lol
dont get all uptight with the hedonistic culture, now.....
what say you to that?
:shrug: