• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo w/d's and headaches??

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
I've been having the WORST headaches since I have cut back on the benzo's, i'm guesing that's what it's from. It will start and go on for days, and it just started again, 24 hours since my last benzo dose(4mg of klonopin 2mg in afternoon and 2 at night....) right now I don't have any rebound anxiety but just this godamn awful headache. Wake up with it, deal with it through the day, go to bed with it. Is it cuz my lack of benzo's(the 4mg of klonopin yesterday was unplanned). But anyway to help these, nothing seems to help them...

It sounds like a really bad idea but maybe have a little tiny amount of caffeine? Any other meds/supplements you take?

There isn't really much that can be done other than wait out the symptoms and continue tapering.

Make sure you are tapering slow enough for your body to adjust to the dose decreases. Not much you can do aside from taking some ibuprofen (I'm assuming you want to avoid using opiates during your benzo taper)...also make sure you are drinking plenty of water to avoid dehydration.