• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos benzo w/d question

illwill631

Greenlighter
hello all, for the past 6-7 months ive been on a benzo run-mostly pressed bars, but also real footballs and 2mg klonopins as well. i really need to stop and am pretty determined now (ive done it before) my question is, how can i try to ween myself off, since when i pick up bars 70% of the time they are pressed and idk what benzo is in them? an easy solution would be to just use the kpins but i can only get those once a month, twice if lucky. should i just do it the normal way nd try to just lower my daily dose weekly/ every few days...or is it basically impossible with these damn pressed v's and G's and green s 903s or whatevwr the imprint is...my best plan is to just go to. detox, but due to my job i cant for atlest 4-5 weeks. any advice?

oh and the reason i think it will be difficult to ween woth the non pharm bars is i know that obv they arent pharmaceutical quality, and sometimes i take 2 in the am and i feel great, and other times ill take 2 (4mg supposedly) and will hardly feel much, just no wd symptoms. i usually take 2 bars in the am and try to only tale one or one and a half at night (but i also have 2-3 drinks at night :(
(edit) i am on methadone maintenance program and am so tired of having to use other peoples clean urine, because my program lowers your dose 10-20 mg everytime you ise benzos. i just want to atop, my anxiety is at a manageable stage right now.... but i sware i went theough this problem in the winter of 2014 and was only taking "real" xanax bars... the pressed bars feel like they give me withdrawals that are MUCH worse

Dude I wouldn't fuck with pressed bars period, but benzo addiction is benzo addiction it ain't a choice most of the time.

And shit I didn't know that about methadone maintenance, so they literally get pissed and lower your dosage lol? I guess I can see the reasoning behind it for the respiratory depression aspect but in reality on maintenance that's not very likely to occur.

Regardless of the matter, if I were you I'd get only stable pharma benzos and taper using this experience only so you know where you're at there aren't any guesses or games .

Do your best to stay away from the pressed shit man I've tasted them a few times straight chalk and I laugh at the kids who keep buying them convincing themselves with placebo that they're high as fuck, when in reality anyone who's done Xanax even a little bit knows the nasty ass taste of Xanax, you cannot hide that taste or avoid it if it's legit let it sit on your tongue.

Get back to me and tell me if you were gagging on a chemically taste at least, if not if it was chalky you're buying chalk

It is going to be difficult tapering using these counterfeit bars. Is there any way you can find a doctor to work with, and wean yourself off using diazepam or clonazepam? That would be idea. Otherwise, can you source some legit clonazepam or diazepam to taper with?

How many mgs are you taking of supposed alprazolam per day right now?

It is going to be difficult tapering using these counterfeit bars. Is there any way you can find a doctor to work with, and wean yourself off using diazepam or clonazepam? That would be idea. Otherwise, can you source some legit clonazepam or diazepam to taper with?

How many mgs are you taking of supposed alprazolam per day right now?

''Otherwise, can you source some legit clonazepam or diazepam to taper with?''

I fully agree, get off the short lasting stuff by using Diazepam that has a half-life of 20-80 hours, also its active metabolite Oxazepam has a half-live of up to 300 hours.