• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos benzo tolerance as high as 50mg xanax or kpin

Damn, are you taking this everyday?? Or just when ya party/binge with em'? I was taking alot for a bit, but cut back. Wasnt doing it everyday but I think the highest I got(not dicksizing) is around 12-15mg of xanax or klonopin or in my teenage years 100-120mg of valium...I try to keep my stash around now and not just binge for a week on them to catch nods on my Subs(which is not possible unless Gabapentin is added...if I add weed then it's an uncotrorabble nod, like being on a xanax and methadone combo, but I don't smoke weed often(Like a 20 sack a month of just reg stuff, usually shared with a person or two) Anyway...ya get that down thats an insane dose...

If this is true tou need to taper off, u need to take a break if not quit but If you truly can take 10 bars and not black out you have a problem . And kolonopin and xanax are much different. Same class, but xanax hits in 15 minutes dies after 2 hours max. Kpins are long term and much less abusable because they hit slowly and last longer. Valiums high for example is abusable because it has a long half life, but valiums effects die off much earlier then the half life. Kpins long half life and function all threw the half life . Not good mixing benzos your going to get chained by this shit. I remeber I use to FIEND FOR XANAX. I did stuff I'm not proud of to obtain bars years back. Now I have xanax I don't even touch or like and I literally let 120 pills go unfilled neglecting and letting 3 refills expire. Benzo addiction can be very evil.

Diazepam and addiction

Dude it takes me a full 28 10mg Diaz to feel normal I need to taper but I. Get so bad mood swings and I mix with opiates or bupe
I have also done things I'm not proud of for benzos there worse than anything on the planet

Last edited:
New to the site

I will make sure I stick to each individual forum for different substances sorry dude

My tolerance was this high for a while. Taking like 600 mgs of diazepam a day or 30-40 mgs of xanax or clonazepam. my wake up dose of xanax was usually 15-20 mgs. I have tapered though, all the way too one daily dose of 5 mgs of diazepam, so a habit this high is very much possible to beat, if a degenerate addict like me can do it, lots of people can.

My tolerance was this high for a while. Taking like 600 mgs of diazepam a day or 30-40 mgs of xanax or clonazepam. my wake up dose of xanax was usually 15-20 mgs. I have tapered though, all the way too one daily dose of 5 mgs of diazepam, so a habit this high is very much possible to beat, if a degenerate addict like me can do it, lots of people can.

Holy shit! That's insane lol. Congrats on tapering down to 5mg of diazepam a day, that's a really big accomplishment imo. Here I am worried about the .75mg of etizolam I am taking daily because of the terrors of benzo withdrawal lol. That taper must have been a bitch.

I have been using benzos for about 3 years now on and off, i was wondering about tolerance issue. I usually take about 20mg or 10 bars or 30mg of kpins to get a decent effect, the i dont feel anything at the 15mg range, i know you guys are gonna think im crazy and lieing but unfortunatly im not. I have taking doses as high as 75mg i know its crazy but my tolerance has gotten so out of control. I have 2 questions

first is will i ever get tolerance back to normal with a 6 month or so break im sure my gaba recepters are shot?
second does benzo tolerance effect etizolam could i try and get a decent buzz?

thanks in advance!

Dude, if you suddenly stopped you could die.. . Your addiction is so bad , you have no clue what you are in for.... omg.... benzo's are the worst. I watched my buddy have seizures when he cold turkey stopped kpins... and his dose wasn't even as bad as yours

Holy shit! That's insane lol. Congrats on tapering down to 5mg of diazepam a day, that's a really big accomplishment imo. Here I am worried about the .75mg of etizolam I am taking daily because of the terrors of benzo withdrawal lol. That taper must have been a bitch.

The Taper Actually wasn't that bad, I did it very slowly, and am now only dropping 0.5 mgs of diazepam every second week. I plan on tapering to 0.25 mgs of diazepam a day, then 0.125, then half of that then jumping off with the aid of lyrica and valerian. I cant see the withdrawal from a once daily dose od valium in the microgram range being that bad...(compared to being 2 days without high dose Xanax at least)

What I'm worried about here is, withdrawal. Taking a break doesn't sound like the best idea on these insanely high doses. Even if it's on and off, you must taper down safely to avoid serious life threatening symptoms such as seizures.

Idk though, I've heard and even seen some people get seizures by taking too much benzos. Not nearly as high as 50 to 70mg of Xanax or klonopin, that's just unheard of around here. But I've seen 2 people get seizures from dosing too much benzos. First guy took 12mg of Xanax and 70mg Valium. 2nd guy took 18mg Xanax.

As as you see, you're incredibly lucky to not have that happen to you. But you must be careful, and I would NOT just stop cold turkey. Def tapering is the way to go to bring your tolerance down.

^^^ya a taper from this dose is a must...to give you an idea of how bad it was for me, I was in sever alprazolam withdrawal, dosed 5 "home pressed" xanax bars containinf 3.5 mgs of alpraz each, I still seized at my methadone clinic when I went to dose.

use a neuroleptic/antipsychotic like Seroquel to keep the mood swings in check.
benzo withdrawal will really screw with your head. i got off klonopin 3mg completely after 7 yrs straight, taking them daily.. plus occasional abuse of additional benzos. 22 day chemical detox. totally insane.

respect the benzos. they are so useful to my own well being that i dont abuse them anymore. i know that i fi need them theyre there.

^^^I find Gabapentin and Pregabalin too be far more useful for benzo w/d then Seroquel, which in my experience is next to worthless really. again just my opinion.

Dude it takes me a full 28 10mg Diaz to feel normal I need to taper but I. Get so bad mood swings and I mix with opiates or bupe
I have also done things I'm not proud of for benzos there worse than anything on the planet

No One said it will be easy but shit dude that dose is going to shrink your brain EXACT same way as alcohol new research has revealed MAYBE WORSE because you can only drink so much alcohol but benzos are like Inifinite to how much of it you can put in your body and survive.

And i use gabapentin it is definitely good for comfort in benzo withdrawal lyrica is the same apparently but i can take 1200mg gabapentin every hour takes awhile for it to pass protien blood brain barrier. But i took onl 300mg lyrica equal to 600mg gabapentin and i could barely keep my eyes open i was walking like i was drunk just took a nap lol and i figured i'd have a high gabapentin cross-tolerance not at all it seemed.

Lyrica saved my life, I was able to drop from an insane dosing regimen of 10-12 mgs of clozazepam/alprazolam 2-4 times daily respectively to a once daily dose of 5 mgs of diazepam using lyrica to fill in the gaps, (this took about 7-8 months granted)

And I agree with the above statement, benzo tolerance is almost infinite!

^^^I find Gabapentin and Pregabalin too be far more useful for benzo w/d then Seroquel, which in my experience is next to worthless really. again just my opinion.

I agree. I can't see how Seroquel can help w/d. It enhances the restlessness and makes you totally numb IMO/E.

Wow! I've never heard of a tolerance that high! I feel like those kind of doses would send me to the ER quickly, were I able to retain consciousness long enough to dial 911. Definitely need to taper that because cold turkey would almost inevitably be suicide. It's crazy to think I know someone who feels that .5mg of kpin is too much.

^^^If benzos are the only drug ingested (as in no opiates, alcohol or any other downers or uppers of any kind) the dose it would take to kill you would probably be more then you could even get your hands on at one time....even at a super mega dose you woul most likely just blackout for several days or possibly fall into a coma.