• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Benzo to sleep. Harm reduction question.

I find double shot of any spirit plus 15mg diazepan and I can get 5-6 hours sleep, probably longer if didn't get up for work.
I go off and on meth, always want to cut out but some how go back usually manage 3 or 4 week break then, temptation! Then another 2 or 3 weeks where I do 5-7g per week, waste a lot though messing around in different techniques.
First day back on best I do is 2hrs sleep

Sedating antihistamines may work, but I know the antihistamine Promethazine actually potentiates Methamphetamine big time, and I've done it. I'm not sure about the other antihistamines though.

Last edited:
1 more thing I forgot to add was I also take a trible dose of chewable vitamain C tablets as I find that helps I must also mention I tend to drop weed concentrates into my bowl in the evening love the buzz it gives stops a lot of agitation

I know this is crazy old but wanted to add my two cents The best way to kill any stimulant is lorazepam (Ativan) I was tripping balls for three days on WAY too much ir 30mg Adderall tabs both swallowed and insufflated. It was the only thing that helped and in more ways than one: eliminates comedown; relaxes muscles including jaw; gives you a clean but powerful benzo high which includes sleeping; lowers heart rate and pulse but if you take BP meds I've found that taking an extra 1 or 1/2 works best with the lorazepam; destroys all the negatives but not the euphoria. So you get a great sleepy anxiety and shake free euphoria for 30 minutes or so then you sleep for 12 hours, go to pee and sleep another 12. The dose I used was 10mg which is high but perfect for post stimulant abuse.