• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Benzo reduction

Jungo871

Bluelighter
My mum who deals with doctors and other professionals, was left a voicemail by my GP, saying he is reducing my 30mg (yellow ones) to 25mg. Is this legal as I have been on these for over 5 years. Thing is I'm starting to drink again, like crates of 10x cans of lager, mixed with xanax, nitrazepam (bought off the internet). I mix and match got loads of tramadol, pregabalin, clonazepam, temazepam, phenibut, modafinil (only occasionally). Never tried lorazepam so got them this morning and took 8mg. 2mg tablets and fuck they are strong. My new CPN for new area has written a report saying I'm in danger of benzodiazepine overdose lol. I've asked my mum to lichelary beg the GP to keep me on the 30mg. Do I stand a chance? Feel wasted on that lorazepam. Got mental health problems and I'm getting the feeling that they are trying to slowly destroy my life.

Fuck man. You're not really making a great case for yourself homie. That is a wicked fuck-ton of different drugs, which doesn't make things easy for you or me. Sadly, I'm dedicated to the safety and happiness of my peers, so we will sift through this nonsense togetha.

What have you been taking by averages over the past two weeks? What is your average intake? What drugs are you actually, physically dependent upon? Get back to me and we will figure out the most appropriate steps to take. In the meantime, please enjoy some light reading.

The Ashton Manual

Jennifer Ashton is that authority on the subject. She has written this book on the subject and I daresay she has gotten it figured out. I would leave you with this, but your dealing with a more complex issue I feel. We will talk soon.

Got mental health problems and I'm getting the feeling that they are trying to slowly destroy my life.
Hey, jungo.
I know this isn't going to mean much, but it would be my opinion and experience that taking excessive substances of many types all the time will effectively destroy ones life without the aide of others.
Have ya been in to get bloodwork done recently? Reason why I ask is maybe ol' doc has found all this "stuff" in your system and is trying to get it under control? He/she may be of the thought that they are over-dosing you and are trying to get back on balance? Dose the doc have any idea of the substances that are added to your Rx-ed regimen?
Not insinuating that doctors have not destroyed lives for whatever reason and not bashing ya, mate, just thinking that all these "meds" may be contributing to the perspective taken on this matter.
Gonna watch this thread as it takes me back to a time when I was saturating with substances.
Best wishes.
<3

Fuck man. You're not really making a great case for yourself homie. That is a wicked fuck-ton of different drugs, which doesn't make things easy for you or me. Sadly, I'm dedicated to the safety and happiness of my peers, so we will sift through this nonsense togetha.

What have you been taking by averages over the past two weeks? What is your average intake? What drugs are you actually, physically dependent upon? Get back to me and we will figure out the most appropriate steps to take. In the meantime, please enjoy some light reading.

The Ashton Manual

Jennifer Ashton is that authority on the subject. She has written this book on the subject and I daresay she has gotten it figured out. I would leave you with this, but your dealing with a more complex issue I feel. We will talk soon.
I have started drinking, not suddenly started from a can back to basically 3 crates of 10x ranging from whatever. Been physically dependant on Diazepam for over 5 years, but doc said 5mg off won't cause any problems.

Have a long history of drug abuse on my record. Been on phenibut on more than off for 4 months. When first took it was staggering all over the house, now lucky if 5g gives me anything. Drinking everyday and lastnight took 400mg of temazepam along with a few cans boom it KO'd me. Been taking clonazepam on and off, lorazepam a couple of times noes (love my benzos) and got a thing for my pregabalin around 900mg+ due to tolerance. Phenibut, scripted co-codamol 30/500 daily 4x a day which I don't always take. Also get 2 zopiclone a week which I rarely take, don't see them as recreational. Also shouldn't be messing up my health as on fortijuice because I'm underweight. I know it's a bad situation been on ketamine and meph other various drugs but these are the ones messing me up. I'm also on tramadol which doesn't effect me luckily enough. Also well aware of Ashton Manual the No.1 place to go to for benzos lol

The Ashton Manual

I have started drinking, not suddenly started from a can back to basically 3 crates of 10x ranging from whatever. Been physically dependant on Diazepam for over 5 years, but doc said 5mg off won't cause any problems.

Have a long history of drug abuse on my record. Been on phenibut on more than off for 4 months. When first took it was staggering all over the house, now lucky if 5g gives me anything. Drinking everyday and lastnight took 400mg of temazepam along with a few cans boom it KO'd me. Been taking clonazepam on and off, lorazepam a couple of times noes (love my benzos) and got a thing for my pregabalin around 900mg+ due to tolerance. Phenibut, scripted co-codamol 30/500 daily 4x a day which I don't always take. Also get 2 zopiclone a week which I rarely take, don't see them as recreational. Also shouldn't be messing up my health as on fortijuice because I'm underweight. I know it's a bad situation been on ketamine and meph other various drugs but these are the ones messing me up. I'm also on tramadol which doesn't effect me luckily enpugh
Hey, jungo.
I know this isn't going to mean much, but it would be my opinion and experience that taking excessive substances of many types all the time will effectively destroy ones life without the aide of others.
Have ya been in to get bloodwork done recently? Reason why I ask is maybe ol' doc has found all this "stuff" in your system and is trying to get it under control? He/she may be of the thought that they are over-dosing you and are trying to get back on balance? Dose the doc have any idea of the substances that are added to your Rx-ed regimen?
Not insinuating that doctors have not destroyed lives for whatever reason and not bashing ya, mate, just thinking that all these "meds" may be contributing to the perspective taken on this matter.
Gonna watch this thread as it takes me back to a time when I was saturating with substances.
Best wishes.
<3
Funny you should say that mate, was given blood tests because underweight and wondering if they beeb testing for drugs.

And yes I realise I'm too blame not others for the way things are going doesn't make it any easier though, just hope can get a grip and get back on track but sad thing is I'm probably lying as I type.

And yes I realise I'm too blame not others for the way things are going doesn't make it any easier though, just hope can get a grip and get back on track but sad thing is I'm probably lying as I type.
No.... Let me be clear, please: Not saying you are to blame for anything. More along the lines of one exacerbating a situation. I am well versed in this technique as I will push a self-destruct button quick to distance myself from someone/something. That is sad. :sneaky: Lately I have been more tolerant - ? not sure ? - and although it is quite boring and plain bullshit, I have my sanity back somewhat and the weight of burying my loved ones in the ditch I dig is a lot lighter these days. I am grateful for many "things" but understanding, sympathy and empathy of my peers (one that is of equal standing with another) has been the greatest contributing factor to adding some quality years to my life and others lives by proxy.
Yes. They are drug testing; they have to know where your levels are regarding drug concentrations. The tests may not cover illicit drugs but Doc is medicating you and watching for "symptoms" to try to gauge what to do next. This is just an opinion, OK? I am not a doc (cept doc of love) and just trying to see it from different perspectives.
If shit ain't looking well or ol' doc thinks ya got too much in your system they may cut ya back here and there to try to "fine-tune" their tactics... only reasonable from any real doctor (hippocratic oath and all that) other than the one trying to wreck a life, no?
Benzodiazepines have caused more psycotic shit in my life than anything else I have come across in my 54 years. Please be careful and try to work on any "goals" one may have... even something as small as taking control of when one eats their first meal of the day.
We are here. Bring it back if ya wanna. No pressure and there is not expiration date on this.
Be well, friend.
<3

What's it like to consume 400mg of temazepam? Would I be able to function to do daytime activitys an then if I decided I wanted to go to sleep would I be able to go to the loo if need be or would I make a mess of the bed?