• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Benzo/Opioid prescriptions in Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walgink

Greenlighter
Any tips on aquiring scripts in Spain? Can you Just pay doctors to prescribe whatever you ask for? Tenerife preferably but Malaga could also work. I basically need a few 80mg oxyxontin a day (MScontin would also be nice), some Xanax and Klonopin/Rivotril.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, its not so easy to get these prescribed in Iceland. :p

You will need to have a very serious condition to get "a few 80mgs oxycontins daily" or an equal amount of morph. At least in the northen side, maybe in the most touristic areas, like the ones you mentioned, is different, but I don't think so.
Lately they are more prone to prescribe tapentadol or fent patches, but still you will need a special narcotic rx. Hard to get.

Benzos are a lot easier to be had.

I was kind of hoping to find someone I could just pay to write me a script for what I want. I was hoping 3x80mg as thats what ive been taking in Iceland while hospitalized with a really serious blood infection that had spread to my heart, and they knew that there was no way I would stay for 6 weeks to get IV antibiotics 6 times a day unless they gave me drugs :p This also happens to be how much I can legally bring back here as long as I had it prescribed. 100 days worth of each medication, usually people bring 300 pills.

I realize no honest doctors Will help me with this, if you catch my drift. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.